Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1165&start_row=1

True prophecies of the Bible.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 9:40:43 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/21/2005 10:18:25 AM

Since he destroyed their Kingdoms he took their crowns) and he had a name written,(His True name) that no man knew, but he himself. (I can't type that name on here)

How the f*ck can you type it...you showed it NO ONE KNOW IT EXCEPT HIMSELF...so why acting like you smart and think you know HIS real name

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/21/2005 10:28:18 AM

let me be polite this time..all you did with your little words between these things ----> ( ) are YOUR own interpretations...

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth (Jesus Christ's mouth) goeth a sharp sword,(A powersul blast of fire) that with it he (Jesus Christ) should smite the nations: (all nations outside of the nation of Israel)...It didn't say Israel...and by now people had been spread all over the world..It's not anymore about where you live but what you believe...

So you say If you move out of Israel..I you exactly live there..you will die because you left a place that has boundaries made by people..The holy spirit dwells inna InI heart...
And please please don't come with stuff like...euhm but ethiopia has boundaries to that are made by man..true true..but never the less..HIS paradise stood there once..and will stand there again..

Selah

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 2:41:08 PM

You didnt answer my question, WHERE DOES IT SAY HAILE SELASSIE?

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/21/2005 3:30:55 PM

In the Lambs Book of Life it says that Haile Selassie I rules the heavens and the earth with all power and authority invested in HIM. He is seated on the eternal throne of Judgement between the Cherubims. His mercy and kindness extend to all generations forever. Stamped & Sealed ***

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/21/2005 4:27:57 PM

Selah

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/21/2005 4:31:04 PM

You know as well I know that prophecies doesn't include names of modern times things..such as the whore of babylon..queen elizabeth..the anti-christ...George W. Bush
If you want prove I will give it to you..
but answer this first..on "Your" site it clearley stated that the end of th is is near..could you give an answer when that is exactly now...

Selah

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/21/2005 6:18:47 PM

What I&I also should remember is the prophecies that pertain to Gsus never said Jesus of Nazarites...so why would it say Haile Selassie I?
The Bible speaks in stories and parables...Gsus spoke in parables...Revelation speaks in parables...why?....so those with an ear..let them hear...ya know what Im sayin..If it was meant to understood by anyone it would just have been written like a outline, numbered set of instructions....but those searchin' for the truth will find it...the end of Revelations clearly says that no one should ignore prophecy written in this book...but you refuse to continue the message of God...stoppin at the point that makes you comfortable..So how can you talk about the prophecies when you try to examine everything from a literal...fleshy...ungodly point of view...shame on you...maybe you waste your breath cause you second guess your views and are too stubborn to except the love that I&I fight to survive...peace be with you brother...JAH RASTAFARI...

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 11:49:03 PM

But where is the proof that it is talking about him?

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/22/2005 2:11:30 AM

Found something on the internet..by some gu named brent, maybe our dreadnut..don't know..but..her it is..proof from the bible

Make no mistake that when Christ returned as His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, He was prophesied to return through the conception of natural birth, through the wombman.
the constellation Leo, which corresponded to the biblical House of Judah.
"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered…. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto I Am, and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of I Am" – Revelation, 12:1–6
InI saviour was born to Ras Makonnen, a Shoan Amhara noble and Woyzero Yashimabet, an Oromo of the orthodox faith, who passed away shortly after Lij Tafari's birth. It is said she removed herself from the child to not bring upon him her misfortunes with previous children. Lij Tafari was the 9th and only surviving child.
"...and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born… And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels… And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of I Am, and have the testimony of Iesus Kristos" – Revelation, 12:4–17

Don't you overstand? This One who was sent up to the I Am and His throne is born of a wombman to rule the nations. No more mythology, Christ is Almighty and Haile Selassie I is the Living Testimony that gives proof to every thing that the Bible has stood for and spoken for through the word sound and power of the prophets and the Messiah Jesus Christ through whom the world recieves salvation.

Till we meet at Negus feet

Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari Selah!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I