Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1164&start_row=1

for dreadnut

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras shem tafari Sent: 12/20/2005 8:35:47 PM

Greetings.

In reference to one of your posts earlier today, in the "Amos 9:7" topic: this is a WONDERFUL mural of His Majesty. The likeness is uncanny and must have been brought from divine inspiration. Is this your work?

ras shem tafari.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 9:14:32 PM

Blessed Love my lord I greet you in His Name Jah Rastafari Selassie I!

No I, it is the work of Ras Terms a bredren of mine here in OR. you can find more of his work on myspace.com.

a heart of srength and blessed guidence

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/21/2005 7:05:03 AM

http://www.myspace.com/dr34d10ck3d

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/21/2005 7:16:56 AM

Give thanks for the link idren
Love the Mural of H.I.M
Ites of creativity
Bless

Messenger: ras shem tafari Sent: 12/21/2005 8:56:47 PM

greetings in H.I.M. name.

give thanks. I will remember this address.

guidance & protection
ras shem tafari.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/22/2005 9:19:48 AM

WHAT is that?!

and bun THAT!

And what is all this "oh i love your hair you are so sexy" bumbacloot bullshit this fool girls are talking in the comments under your pictures about?

Man.... when I heard the Idren burning up you california guys I thought them nah no what them talk bout cause them nahe live their. But now I see such FOOLISHNESS. What the f... I mean I nah know bout that too because I do not live their, but explain THAT!

You think you wear your RASTAFARI T-shirts to get some of these blondies? And what a fashiondread bizness are you in? Maybe you should go and EDUCATE them.
Tell them about BLACK SUPREMACY and chant hotta fiyah pon them "my daddy is rich" philosophy.
Oh JAH I vex right now. Come on Dreadnur and some others from these areas. Are THESE the runnings over there? What is about Nyahbinghi? Nyahbinghi does NOT deal with THAT!

Selah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/22/2005 9:23:21 AM

THIS is just a shame. If you do that around TRUE Rastafarians who chant up BLACK JAH SUPREMACY they will strip you off your HAILE SELASSIE shirt before you get your first sip of that wine and beer. Fyah bun that. Gunshot for this blasphemiah.

NAZARITE

Selah

Messenger: ras shem tafari Sent: 12/22/2005 12:22:42 PM

nyah jahphet anbassa I,
Greetings in H.I.M. name.

I had looked at that website yesterday. The persons who post and the images on that forum, however righteous or wicked you consider them to be, may not reflect the full character of "ras elijah tafari." Ask the brother a question or two before throwing fire upon him.

Explore this reasoning forum and sight posts concerning judgement and criticism. For however offensive the site may be, it is not for you to judge Ras Elijah. I&I knows to what power that belongs.

guidance & protection
ras shem tafari.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 12/22/2005 12:34:25 PM

Wise words and guidance Ras Shem.
Nyah Jahphet, I overstand that the I has traditional and fundamental principals about Rastafari, But every ones who seek love and wisdom from the father should not judge so bitterly, for we shall be judged with the same derision that we judge.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/22/2005 12:59:34 PM

greetings
much raspect

well this is true somewhat osiris but

it is taught that InI should not judge non rastafar I because they do not know
but
InI SHOULD JUDGE that which is not correct within InI (rastafar I), as InI KNOW......seen?
and IF elijah IS a ras......then he should not be appearing online in a pic with a sign saying he loves ellen (or whatever that said), complete with an arrow pointing to a clearly labeled bottle of HENNESY.......seen?

Selassie I
everytime
Sis Irijah

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I