Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1159&start_row=21

The things that the Israelite Chrurch teaches

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 1:32:51 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/21/2005 1:33:17 AM

DREADNUT STOP RESPOND TO HIM. AND COME TO YOUR MAJESTY WITH ONE BLACK LOVE AND LIBERATION.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 1:47:51 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/21/2005 2:01:23 AM

I know Ras Truth, I was acting out of anger and foolishenss, I apologize to everyone. Jah forgive I.

Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/22/2005 3:17:12 AM

PRINCE SAID:

You tried to use John 3:16 to say that God loves EVERYONE because it says "the world".

WRONG. I NEVER SAID THAT GOD LOVES EVERYONE, AND EVERYONE IS CERTAINLY NOT GODS CHILDREN.

PRINCE SAID:

EXPLAIN THIS!

Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

YOU CANNOT LOVE EVERYBODY IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY! If you say God loves EVERYBODY, you are then saying that God hates NOBODY. So If he hates NOBODY, why does Romans 9:13 say he hates the people opf Esau? (The white man). ANSWER THAT!!!

OKAY I WILL ANSWER THAT. FIRST OF ALL AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED I NEVER SAID GOD LOVES EVERYBODY. SECOND OF ALL BREDREN YOU NEED AN ETOMOLOGY CLASS. LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION BREDREN, DO YOU HATE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, BROTHER AND SISTER AND EVEN YOURSELF. BECAUSE IN YOUR INTERPRETATION THATS WHAT CHRIST TOLD YOU TO DO IS HATE THOSE PEOPLE AND YOURSELF. DON'T BELIEVE ME?

Luke 14:26:

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

GUESS WHAT BUDDY, THERE IS NO WORD IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE OR ARABIC AS A WHOLE FOR THAT MATTER WHICH MEANS "LOVE LESS." The word hate that is being used here is from the greek word miseo which literally translates to hate. The only word in Hebrew which can express and cordial inclination of approval is 'love'." The word is used even of casual acquaintances. Biblical Hebrew lacks the necessary language to exactly define the comparative sense, i.e., 'more than' or 'less than'. Instead it tends to express two things which may be comparatively of different degree like 'first' and 'second' as extremes such as 'first' and 'last'. In this way love and hate whilst appearing as opposites may in fact be related but lesser terms such as 'love more' and 'love less'.
"If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his." (Deuteronomy 21:15-17)
A Jewish man was not allowed to abandon a 'hated' wife's son's rights of inheritance. But more than this, the Deuteronomy passage describes favouritism between two wives, not absolute love and hatred, for the man bears children by both. Extreme language is used to express even moderate relationships.

Luke 14:26 falls into a category of "extreme language," the language of absoluteness used to express a preference, and may refer to disattachment, indifference, or nonattachment without any feelings of revulsion involved. To seal this matter completely, let's look at some parallel materials which prove our point. The closest example comes from Genesis 29:30-1:

And he went in also unto Rachel, and he loved also Rachel more than Leah, and served with him yet seven other years. And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.

Here, "hated" is clearly used synonymously with one who is loved less. Let it be added that if Jacob hated Leah in a literal way, it is hardly believable that he would consent to take her as his wife at all! (See also Judges 14:16 and Deut. 21:15-17.)

Now here is another example from Jesus, Luke 16:13:

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.

Such extremes of feeling would be atypical, but the extremes are not meant to be taken literally; the point is that one master will get more dedicated labor than the other.

SO SUMMING UP, GOD CERTAINLY DID NOT FAVOR ESAU, BUT HE WAS LOVED LESS.
PRINCE SAID:

Isa 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

ISRAEL IS THE WORLD THAT WILL RECIEVE EVERLASTING LIFE ACCORDING TO ISAIAH 45:17!!!!

UH, HOW MUCH MORE CAN YOU TWIST THAT AROUND. ALL OF YOUR EXAMPLES COME FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE COVENANT THAT "USED" TO EXIST BETWEEN ISRAEL AND GOD WAS CANCELED OTHER WISE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO NEED TO HAVE A NEW TESTAMENT. BUT MAYBE IF YOU READ HEWBREWS YOU WILL OVERSTAND THAT.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/22/2005 3:43:30 AM

Prince also said,

Now in case, you refuse to believe this, i challenge you to show me a scripture that says everyone else will recieve an everlasting salvation. Give me a scripture to prove that the world in John 3:16 is ALL PEOPLE.

It can't be done.
Right, because not all believe in Christ. But all who believe in Him, those who confess that He had died on the cross for the sins of mankind and rose from the grave, they are the inheriters of Iverlasting life.

Acts 28:28- Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Romans 1:16- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Of coarse to the Jew FIRST, its through them that the gentile has been grafted into the promise of Abrahams seed.

Romans 11:1- I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Tit 2:11- "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men"

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WILL BE SAVED, ONLY THOSE WHO HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOR WILL RECIEVE SALVATION, WHETHER JEW OR GENTILE.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/22/2005 5:36:28 AM

"However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate."

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/27/2005 2:51:15 AM

First of all it does NOT say Love less. In Luke it does not mean love less. Love means keeping God's commandment (1 John 5:3) Christ was saying dont put them before him, but forsake them and follow HIS commandments instead. That is what it means by hate them and love him, to prove that everyone else can read Matthews 19:27-30.

In addition. In Romans 9:13-the 1st 3 words are as it is written. It was written in the HEBREW text of malaci 1:3, this is what Paul was refering to, and in Hebrew HATE MEANS HATE.

then the 4th verse says God has indignation against them FOREVER, that means resentment and anger, showing you it does NOT mean love less.
======================

Now... the salvation part.

There are so many scriptures i posted above that PROVE that all Nations outside of ISrael will be destroyed. You are trying to use scriptures to make a lie...but you made a BIG mistake. This is your defenition of Gentile.

"GENTILES-The KJV translates the Hebrew word as "Gentiles" 30 times, "people" 11 times, heathens 142 times, and nation 373 times. SOMETIMES GOY REFERS TO ISRAEL (GEN 12:2, DEUT 32:28, JOSH 3:17; 4:1; 10:13, 2 SAMUEL 7:23 ISA 1:4, ZEPH 2:9- TRANSLATED "NATION" OR "PEOPLE". BUT `AM IS THE ORDINARY TERM FOR ISRAEL. Goy usually means a non-Israelite people..."

USUALLY MEANS MOST OF THE TIME BUT NOT IN ALL CASES!!!! LOOK IT UP!!!If it means non Israelite people in MOST cases , that means that there are SOME cases where Gentile refers to an actual ISRAELITE. That is from YOUR dictionary definition. I want everyone to keep this in mind. We have "the Israelites." "The Gentiles," and "the Israelites that are called Gentiles. NOW...if All nation outside of the Nation of ISrael will be destroyed. That ELIMINATES the group called Gentiles, and only leaves the Israelites that are called Gentiles.

That is what it was talking about in (Acts 28:28)
=======================================
Romans 1:16- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Since we know jews were called Gentiles (other nations) it should be obvious that this Greek is an Israelite since Esau wont be saved....but in case its not clear, look in that SAME dictionary definition of Grecian.

Grecians-"....Grecians were Greek speaking Jews..."-The Zondervan Pictorial bible dictionary

Thats why its also to the Greek because a Greek is talking about a Jew that spoke the language Greek.
=======================
The salvation in this verse is not everlasting life, as in John 3:16, this salvation is talking about riches and rulership.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

The topic of this is the Israelites....now....

Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they (Israelites) stumbled that they (Israelites) should fall? God forbid: but rather through their Israelites) fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

LOOK AT THIS VERSE, it says when Israel fell this "salvation" came to the Gentiles only to make Israel Jealous. Now The next verse says when the gentiles Got when Israel fell.

Rom 11:12 Now if the fall of them (Israel) be the riches of the world,....

THAT IS WHAT THIS SALVATION IS TALKING ABOUT RICHES!!!! AND IT MADE THEM JEALOUS. ISAIAH 45 IS TALKING ABOUT EVERLASTING LIFE AS SALVATION JUST LIKE JOHN 3:16 to show that it goes with it.
But this is talking about Riches. Not to mention that it seperates the WORLD from Israel in Romans, as opposed to what you said John 3:16 means, (u said everybody.....that includes the jews) (but it is really ONLY Israel)

Tit 2:11- "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men"

All of which men? Only one group will recieve eternal salvation...Israel.

Isa 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Not to mention this scripture.

Jer 3:23 Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.

The Hills and mountians is the other nations. But ONLY to Israel.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/27/2005 2:59:08 AM

THE BOMBS........

Finally, there is proof that in the NT when Paul write to the Gentiles he is speaking Particularly and only about Israel being called Gentiles. He said it in Romans.

Rom 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
Rom 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.
Rom 15:11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

Now the average person (who doesnt know the bible) will say see it says ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!

BUT LOOK AT THE NEXT VERSE!

Rom 15:12 And again, Esaias saith.....

Paul is going to quote Isaiah about the GENTILES he is refering to!!!!!! And what does it say there?

Rom 15:12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

THERE IS ONLY 1 PLACE in Isaiah that says this!!!! Isaiah 11:10-12!!!!!!!!!!!

Isa 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Same thing in Romans...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people (Israel, it will say that), which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

THATS THE GENTILES IT WAS TALKING ABOUT, THE ISRAELITES THAT WERE SCATTERED< AND WERE OUTCASTS!!!!!

PAUL QUOTED A SCRIPTURE ONLY TALKING ABOUT ISRAEL AND CALLED THEM GENTILES PROVING THAT HE MEANS ISRAELITES ONLY!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE ONLY ISRAEL WAS SCATTERED INTO ALL NATIONS AND ONLY ISRAEL IS HIS PEOPLE (Romans 11:1)

That kills your little arguements.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/27/2005 3:00:53 AM

1 last Bomb.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people,(Gentiles) but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

So its clearit WILL NOT be left to other people.... but who will recieve it?

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
____________________-

And that is it!!!! YOU CANNOT GET AROUND THAT!!!!!!!!!

Its either talking about Israel dispersed, or another form of salvation.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I