Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1144&start_row=1

Amos 9:7

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 12:00:01 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: NevisBwoy Sent: 12/16/2005 12:33:37 AM

Anyone smell agenda in the air? you no reach no where yet.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 12:35:04 AM

OH REALLY? HOW ABOUT THOSE VERSES WHERE GOD KICKIN ISRAELS BUTT. IT SEEMS YOU MISSED THOSE.

PSALMS 87:4

[4] I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.

THE SUBJECT OF THE PSALM IS THE LORD, AS IS EVERY OTHER PSALM. "this man was born there." THE SUBJECT OF THIS SENTENCE IS "THIS MAN", WHICH BEING THAT THE LORD IS THE SUBJECT OF THE WHOLE PSALM, "THIS MAN" IS THE LORD. "BORN THERE"??? THE PREPOSISTION "WITH" GIVES US THE ANSWER AS TO WHICH OF THESE THREE PLACES HE IS "WITH". WHICH IS ETHIOPIA. SO THE PSALM STATES THAT THE LORD WAS BORN IN ETHIOPIA, WHICH NEVER HAPPENED IN THE FIRST ADVENT OF CHRIST, SO BEING THAT CHRIST SAID THAT THOSE PSALMS WOULD HAVE TO FULLFILL IN HIM, HIS SENCOND ADVENT WILL BE THE FULLFILLMENT OF THAT PROPHECY AS WELL AS SITTING UPON THE THRONE OF DAVID ACCORDING TO THE FLESH.

LATER

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 1:34:36 PM

In the book of Amos chapter 9: we will see Israel being compared to Ham (khawm) first born son Cush / Ethiopians. Verse 7 says "ARE YOU NOT AS CHILDREN OF THE ETHIOPIANS UNTO ME, O CHILDREN OF ISRAEL?"...

In this Verse, the Israelites are being called children of the Ethiopians by the Most High. The Ethiopians are known as a black- skinned people, and the most high is calling Israel their children.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 4:49:50 PM

====================================
Dreadnut Says
PSALMS 87:4

[4] I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.

THE SUBJECT OF THE PSALM IS THE LORD, AS IS EVERY OTHER PSALM. "this man was born there." THE SUBJECT OF THIS SENTENCE IS "THIS MAN", WHICH BEING THAT THE LORD IS THE SUBJECT OF THE WHOLE PSALM, "THIS MAN" IS THE LORD. "BORN THERE"??? THE PREPOSISTION "WITH" GIVES US THE ANSWER AS TO WHICH OF THESE THREE PLACES HE IS "WITH". WHICH IS ETHIOPIA. SO THE PSALM STATES THAT THE LORD WAS BORN IN ETHIOPIA, WHICH NEVER HAPPENED IN THE FIRST ADVENT OF CHRIST, SO BEING THAT CHRIST SAID THAT THOSE PSALMS WOULD HAVE TO FULLFILL IN HIM, HIS SENCOND ADVENT WILL BE THE FULLFILLMENT OF THAT PROPHECY AS WELL AS SITTING UPON THE THRONE OF DAVID ACCORDING TO THE FLESH.
============================================

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 4:59:20 PM

You stopped at verse 4, why ddin't you read verse 5? Lets read both verses.

Psalms 87:4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
Psalms 87:5 And of ZION it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.

verse 4 says this man was born in PHILISTIA AND TYRE AND ETHIPOIA, and verse 5 says this man was born in Zion. Zion is in Israel.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in JERUSALEM shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
_________

So now here is the question to you, how can a man be born in 4 places?

HE CAN'T. That is not a prophecy of God. READ THE WHOLE PSALM.

Psalms 87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
Psalms 87:3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God.(ISRAEL) Selah.
Psalms 87:4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man (ONLY ONE MAN OF IMPORTANCE) was born there.

5 And of Zion it shall be said, This (ONE MAN) and that man (AND WE HAVE MORE MEN) was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

There are in all nations outside of Israel they can only say they have 1 great person. Babylon, Nebudchadnezzar. Maybe nyrod. Edom-Alexander. But Israel (Zion) Has Davod, Solomon, Sampson, Jesus Christ, The 12 Apostles, Samuel, Isaiah, jeremiah Ezekiel, ..... it goes on and on.

This Psalm is about which nation has the BEST HISTORY, everybody else can only say they have THIS MAN. But Israel can say we have THIS MAN AND WE HAVE THIS MAN!!!!! Its clearly not a prophecy of God.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 5:00:20 PM

==========
In this Verse, the Israelites are being called children of the Ethiopians by the Most High. The Ethiopians are known as a black- skinned people, and the most high is calling Israel their children.
===========

Stop lying dreadnut. It says are you not as the. Meaning like them, how are tey like them? look at the 1st post they are black. THATS IT.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 5:21:36 PM

Hey still wrong bumbaclot. Zion is Ethiopia, it used to be jerusalem before it was defiled. sorry buddy.

Clearly you are wrong, and yes I am right. Peace Sucka

I'm not talkin to your sorry bumbaclot turkey face.

See you in the battle, hope your ready.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 7:17:21 PM

"Fari foundation, is in the Holy Mountains. Jah loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things have been spoken of thy holy city of Zion and Mt. Zion. For I shall make mention of Rahab and of Babylon to them that know I. Behold Philistia, Tyre, with Ethiopia this man Emporer Haile Selassie I was born there. And of Zion it shall be said of this and that man, which mean InI even within this western hempisphere, Rastaman, was born there thousands of years ago. For the Highest Himself, must establish InI, that Emporer Haile I Selassie I is the true and living Jah Rastafari who crown King of kings and Lord of lords in Ethiopia 1930. Its been established throughout this whole western hemisphere by InI the Rastaman, that He is the fullness of Creation, the Architecth and Builder, the live Giver and Keeper of all mankind. Every nation kindred and tongue must stand up on thy Name, Jah Rastafari. Throught rights, through justice, InI proclaim such said solidarity of His Majesty Emporer Haile Selassie I which is the foundation. Coming through the lineage of King Solomon and Sheba, and in this day crowned in Ethiopia sitted within the throne, as the returned Messiah, the God and King of all people upon Creation. So we speak unto the world today for recognition of InI true love in faith, true word, true sound, true power. InI give thanks and bless His Hola Name Jah Rastafari!" Bongo Shep

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/17/2005 7:07:58 AM

Israelite Prince, you probobly think that you were born in Her.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I