Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1135&start_row=11

Bible and its Blackness

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 8/18/2006 7:25:37 AM

Haile I
Selassie I
greetings to all

this sis does not post much anymore unless it is about works......because of this arrogance that seems to ooze out of most "white" rasta....PLEASE note that this sis said MOST, and not all.
this sis is in complete agreement with Empress Nzinga.....seen?
if Elijah had not, as in the past, reacted with his normal arrogance, then this sis would not comment. Elijah has been around long enough to have learned that he does indeed have priveleged attitude and regularly displays it. it is time Elijah, to cease and desist in these displays of privelege and anger when called out on it......and not to single him out......there is much privelege and arrogance displayed by many on many sites that i read daily.
when are ones going to learn?
when are ones going to rid themselves of the blinders that they have over their eyes and humble themselves and admit to the privelege they bring to this table and then make honest haste to remedy said privelge. i still do not overs how a white man/woman can come to this table that HIM has set and claim the livity, yet forget the origin? sadly, i think never, as most white people cannot get past that privelege because to do that would strip them of what is familiar and cause a little work to be done inside themselves....it would strip them of their so called superiority.....it would cause them to say they are wrong...it could possible afford them to give apologies.........and that would smash them ego. look at what white ego has done to the world in this time.....look at iraq, look at israel, look at bush and blair.......tsk tsk tsk.
InI of Rastatafar I do not NEED ALL THIS PRIVELEGE, ARROGANCE, AND DEFENSIVENESS in this livity. it blocks energies, it stops flows.....it MAKES BLACK PEOPLE feel the origin is no longer here.
if you are white and call yourselves RASTAFAR I...please search yourselves because we nah have time to baby you and please you and coddle you....there are WORKS to be done....
get over yourselves and then come to the table with pure heart and clean hands.
please.

blessings
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 8/18/2006 7:29:43 AM

and to get back to the origin of this thread.....

the Ible AND it's BLACKNESS are from creation seen?

do not let the queen james fool the I's

seen?

Haile I
Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 8/18/2006 2:20:45 PM

Mighty, mighty Lion Dreadnut! Blessed King, fellow Royal Ethionpian Israelite.

Give thanks for sharing irrefuteable evidence of our ancient untold story. The story of our Royal tradition as it were written in Black Ethiopia, Black Jerusalem, Black Africa.

Well, thought I'd drop more facts Dreadnut. Van Sertima, I. reported in his "Egypt revsited" of our most ancient ancestor, Osiris's tomb being unearthed in Africa. There is much debate on the African Origins of Christianity, even modeling the Christ figure in attributes of Osiris.

Anyhow, Sir Godffrey Higgins in his Anacalypsis vol 1. In it Higgins reported that many of the ancient civilizations were founded by Osiris who took many Ethiopians around the globe and settled colonies of the Black Crown Head. Also, Osiris is acknowledged as the founder of Crook and flail, an ancient King-Priest tradition. Osiris was the first King-priest. All praises.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I