Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1121&start_row=1

RASTAFARI FAMILY

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 9:52:28 PM

DO YOU KNOW THAT BLACK SUPREMACY HAS I AND I ORGANIZING THE RASTAFARI FAMILY GLOBALLY. ALL WHO HAIL A BLACK KING. WHAT A JOY TO KNOW THAT MY BLACK ANCIENTS WANT ONE PERFECT LOVE FOR ALL. IT TAKES A NATIONS OF AFRICANS TO BRING THIS PEACE. THEY ARE FORGIVING, THEY ARE HUMBLING, AND THEY WANT INITY IN THIS TRAD. BUT DON'T THINK FOR ONE SECOND THEY WILL GIVE UP THERE BLACK DIGNITY, BLACK POWER, BLACKLAND. NEVER NEVER. YES RASTAFARI FAMILY GLOBALLY BUT BLACK LOVE IS WHAT BROUGHT THIS TO THE WORLD.

NYAHBINGHIE THEOCRATICALY

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 10:14:48 PM

I RASTA TRUTH HAVE NOT ONCE SAID I HATE WHITE. INSTEAD BINGHIE CALL THEM TO COME. BOBO CALL THEM TO. ALL I'VE BEEN SAYING IS BLACK SUPREMACY, RASTA TRAD IS A BLACK MOVEMENT. THAT BLACK LOVE WILL SAVE HUMANITY. NOW AFTER I DONE. THEN COMES REPATRIATION. BUT WE CANNOT CAHNGE THE FACT THAT SELASSIE LOVE ALL BUT SELASSIE IS BLACK FOR A REASON TODAY. WE SEE HIM IN AFRICAN LAND. HIS THRONE WAS FIRMLY PLACED INNA AFRICAN SOIL. GIVING JUSTICE AND JUDGEMENT FROM A SEAT IN THE CRADDLE OF LIFE AFRICA. SO THIS IS BLACK. AND WE MUST DO IT BLACK. AND WE WILL EXCEPT OTHERS BUT ONLY IF THEY ARE READY TO SHED OF THEM EVIL WAYS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS QUESTION.

SELASSIE I FORIVERE
LET RASTA FAMILY YANT IZES IN ONE ACCORDANCE. LET US BOW AND KISS THE FEET OF THIS BLACKMAN, KISS HIS RIST AND BOW IN LOVE AND TEARS.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/13/2005 7:24:15 AM

greetings in HIM MOST HOLA NAME HIM EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I

sis

it is real difficult to get ones that are white and claim rastafar I as their livity to see their white privilege...seen
they do not want to let it go
alot of them seem to not even know what it is
they get defensive and angry
well
in InI site.....an elder once tell InI....guilty dogs bark....
InI, as a white rasta since the 70's, have made it one of I lifes missions to try to make one and ones realeyez that they do indeed have and display (as on this board the past week or so) said white privilege.
InI try to get them to see that as whites they can not repatriate, although they can relocate
InI have tried and tried to forward the reparation movement without success
them say.....
i do not owe anyone anything......they are not going to take money from my taxes......seen.......for some, I sister, they have their raybans superglued to their eyelids...seen
it is InI feeling, that in most cases, it is just a wearing of colors and a smoking of the hola herb that most whites in movement(even alot of afrikan american ras) feel is rastafar I.....seen.
and them alot of them still closet christians seen......trying to infiltrate and convert.
simple things them try to take over
for instance, many white sistren insist they beat harps at binghi and it is okay...InI say...well then....you have not been to a true binghi....females cannot beat harps at a binghi.....whites cannot even go to a binghi in afrika......and there are few whites welcome at a binghi period.....though InI have seen a few in InI trod.....but hearts are pure and hands are clean and them stand in fire to receive cleansing vibes....
seen
most whites think fire is a bad thing which just shows where their minds are at.....seen
it is a sad thing but most whites in trod now are stragglers that worshipped jerry garcia and have no home now that he has forwarded so they come in and try to storm rasta movement and take over.
for some reason (InI am sure it is because of the white privilege that they claim not to have) most white ras refuse to even reason about white privilege.......because they do not see themselves as having it, especially from foreign as they say them had nothing to do with slavery.....HA HA HA....from portugal it start and move on to all european countries......where they rob and rape and pillage ones from their livity and move it into the middle passage.
you see most are not enlightned
they think it is all about JAH
JAH this
JAH that
it is about HIM and HIM people
it is about the fact that this IS a black liberation movement......and then it is about stamping out injustice in all things as well
but stamping out those injustices can only be a viable thing if InI realeyez the root of this livity
which is
black
most whites do not want to accept this
they do not want to accept truth from a black man
they do want to take this movement and make it theirs
it is not just about the bible
man wrote the bible and although it is a tool, it is imperitive that all read history
if all read history
then there will be no division as to whether rasta is black liberation movement
InI mean
in the chants
do they not hear that it is a black movement?
can they not see it?
buoy........them glasses are thick with sun reflectant.........no?
it is tiresome at times and takes much energy to try and get ones to see themselves....but it is one sheild this sis will never put down.
and InI for one, am glad that the fires are burning
InI am glad to see one and ones stand for truth and rights
InI am glad that things are getting shaken about
cos the time is here
InI are in the last days
the seals have been broken and HIM is all around
it is time
it is time to keep the fires lit and the harps playing
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
seen
InI think with some of these white ones who call themselves ras
it is hard for them to see things as their brains have been so programmed
do they not see that privilege is not so much an outer thing as an INNER thing.....?
it is arrogance
the same arrogance that ones had when they began to dock their ships in sierra leone......seen
arrogance
so on this board in this time
InI say keep the fires burning
it is time to separate the wheat from the chaff......
well now that this sis has prolly made the unconscious ones here angrier than they were
InI must go
be back laters
and remember that this sis DID say MOST white ras...not all.....before one and ones go on attack mode and bluster all about.

ark I.......InI and InI sistren are not trying to cause a confusion here on this board......but InI are trying to reveal truth...so....no disraspect to the I and the I's board.......seen

Selassie I
everliving, everloving, omnipotent one

"everywhere a rasta go a white bwoy a follow..........."

Messenger: baldheaddread Sent: 12/14/2006 3:08:36 PM

Rasta is about love,the color of a persons skin is just the way the light reflect off it.A true heart has no color, but only truth. Ital and Humble INI march towards ZION. Sellassie I create the rainbow and all of its colors. Bless UP....RASTAFARI EVERYTIME

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I