Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1119&start_row=1

White Rastas Contradiction

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/12/2005 5:13:59 PM

After all of this talk about Black Ipremacy and the arguement against it is that His Majesty never said Black or all of this other nonsense. But I am dying to hear your answer to this question. So we all know that His Majesty was a Christian and professed Christianity, but Jesus never said the word Christianity, so does that make His Majestys claim to Christianity any less valid? Why does Haile Selassie have to say Black Supremacy for it to be valid? It is obvious that the bredren and sistren who are implementing Black Supremacy arent being racist, for I have heard the Elders speak and they speak of His Majestys Kingdom for all peoples. White Supremacy and Black Supremacy are completly different. White Supremacy was created to rule over and enslave through the physical and the mental. When this oppression took place there needed to be a force of more might, more Supreme. Black Supremacy obviously wasn't created to rule over and enslave but to break those free from the ruling and oppression and to bring back righteousness to the Earth and to destroy white supremacy forIver.

GET IT RIGHT, OR GET LEFT. BLACK SUPREMACY WAS CREATED TO DESTROY WHITE SUPREMACY. WHITE SUPREMACY IS NOT A PHYSICAL PLACE OR OBJECT, SO IT IS A MENTAL PHILOSOPHY WHICH MUST BE BROKEN. SO WHAT DOES ONE USE TO DESTROY HATE, OR THIS HATEFUL PHILOSOPHY? LOVE. SINCE WHITE SUPREMACY IS BUILT UPON HATE, BLACK SUPREMACY MUST BE BUILT UPON LOVE.

WHITE SUPREMACY TAUGHT TO REJECT ALL NATIONS, EXCEPT WHITE.

BALCK SUPREMACY CALLS FOR EQUALITY AND LOVE FOR EACH AND EVERY NATION.

GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT AND SEND YOUR WHITE PRIVILAGES BACKWAY!

RAS ZION

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/12/2005 5:24:10 PM

After all of this talk about Black Ipremacy and the arguement against it is that His Majesty never said Black or all of this other nonsense.

Why you have to say nonsense..Black things are NO NONSENSE, there's is equality..the first people where black..
so there for black Ipremacy..they where here first..
Let us love each other

Jah Guidance

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 5:30:46 PM

WHITE SUPREMACY IS NOT A PHYSICAL PLACE OR OBJECT?????????

I GUESS THE PHYSICAL KILLING AND BEATING AND PRISON CELLS AND GHETTOS, AND RAPEING AND I CAN GO ON IS NOT A PLACE OR OBJECT.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/12/2005 5:38:11 PM

It's upon us to change and try to life in harmony
do the best you can..even when the road is hard..
neva mek babylon prevail

Let us come together as ONE
Selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/12/2005 5:39:26 PM

..they where here first..

By far the most intelligent thing I've read all day

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/12/2005 7:41:09 PM

WHITE SUPREMACY IS NOT A PHYSICAL PLACE OR OBJECT?????????

I GUESS THE PHYSICAL KILLING AND BEATING AND PRISON CELLS AND GHETTOS, AND RAPEING AND I CAN GO ON IS NOT A PLACE OR OBJECT.

Not what I meant Ras Truth. What I meant is that this white supremacy is a hatred that starts with the mind. You can keep getting those people out of prison and so forth but if you the white supremacist mind state is not crumbled then those prisons and raping and so forth will continue.

After all of this talk about Black Ipremacy and the arguement against it is that His Majesty never said Black or all of this other nonsense.

Why you have to say nonsense..Black things are NO NONSENSE, there's is equality..the first people where black..
so there for black Ipremacy..they where here first..
Let us love each other

ITS THE PEOPLES ARGUMENTS AGAINST BLACKNESS AND SUPREMECY THAT IS NONSENSE. I AM SAYING THAT THE DENIAL OF BLACK SUPREMACY IS NONSENSE.

YOU PEOPLE GETTING ALL ANGRY WITH I BUT I;M SAYING THE SAME THING YOU ARE. ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT MY STATEMENT BEFORE YOU THINK YOU OVERSTAND IT. DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I SAID ABOUT BLACK SUPREMACY AND THE FACT THAT I AM FOR IT. WHY WOULD I CALL IT NONSENSE. COM'ON PEOPLE THINK.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/12/2005 8:20:16 PM

This reasoning is stupid.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 8:35:28 PM

yes i see what you are saying now. one black love.

no reasoning is stupid.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/12/2005 8:36:53 PM

Agree'd Teff.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/12/2005 8:55:09 PM

Is the earth flat ??? Took them a while to figure that one out. Ah ?!?

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I