Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1112&start_row=21

NEW REASON OF AFRICA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 10:14:40 AM

everyone has there interpretation of the bible. whether some white guy took and tried to make it white which is true. that lie has been clearly downstoyed. I and I know and see the blackness in the bible. the africaness. and the wrongs and right in it. we black people are no longer fooled by those who tried and oppress us with it. That did not prevail. because selassie glories in the bible as a blackman, we see it through african eyes and know what is ours and what was added. It can no longer keep us in bondage. that is why selassie glory in the bible. because it makes blackman free. many still are captives under it. but that is why rasta say to read it wisely with african heart and mind and the truth of it will prevail. we do not read it like some catholic, or some baptist. we read it natural and know what is black and not black. blackman must read it with his own eyes.

selassie is black

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/12/2005 10:37:58 AM

Your speaking for Haile Selassie I and changing HIM words. He said he was a African, never addressed colour.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 10:43:02 AM

bredrin isn't Africa black? What am I changing? why do you fear the word black and sperate it with Africa. Do you mean when selassie says Africa he means white people? he loves every color on creation. but in His Mighty Book Africa comes first. Wasn't he born in Africa. doesn't that mean anything to you? Tell me something Ras Elijah. why is Selassie black? why is he African?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/12/2005 11:38:42 AM

The Bible has been contorted to keep the opressed in line, it preaches praying to cope rather than overcome. This is not an accident. It teaches the poorest and most educated of people to be docile to their opressers while they wait for the day of judgment. Hence the meek shall inherit the earth. The golden rule and turn the other cheek have gotten many of our Black leaders killed, namely Dr. Martin Luther King.
I suggest the Idren pick up a copy of Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/12/2005 12:09:48 PM

Ras Elijah,

WHY are you so AFRAID of the TRUTH? I have NO overstanding of this madness....

"He said he was a African, never addressed colour."

And Afrikan is not Black? Are you so CONfused that you cant see the TRUTH when it is RIGHT in FRONT of you??

H.I.M. IS A BLACK AFRIKAN NOW AND FORIVAH MORE! You cannot change TRUTH Idren. Take a look BEYOND your white privilidge mentality.

If you prefer to praize a white god... THEN GO FOR JEEZUS. And leave a BLACK AFRIKAN MOVEMENT for those who have OVERSTANDING of TRUTH and are not AFRAID of TRUTH... FOr the TRUTH sets IandI FREE!

ALL I-SES TO THE BLACK GOD AND KING
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RAS TAFARI!

SELAH!

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 12:12:15 PM

yes I sis I know what the I speaks and deeply. Many books like proverbs are taken from amenhotep teachings. and the hebrew teachings in it are mixed up kemetic mystic teachings. this is why I say that it must be read with africans eyes. we cannot forget that the second page of the bible speaks of ethiopia already. so i glory in its blackness and see its truth. selassie if they claim him God he knew this. people limit the powers of selassie and act like he didn't know the black mystic. marcus speaks of this to. remember dawta Rastafari starts with Ra. but that cannot be spoken online. online the true black supremes know such lights. so we speak in black codes and give the people that. black i, black love. selassie is black. keep the blackness coming. black scrolls of love to all.

selassie

they forget what they say, they say adam and eve where black right? and then they say they are created in the image of JAH right. if they was black, and they are the image of JAH ten what color is JAH. you the mix up they get into and can't get out. GOD IS BLACK. TURN OF YOUR LIGHTS AND THE SUN AND SEE BLACK.

THIS IS BLACK CODES OF TRUTH THAT NO MAN CAN HIDE FROM BIBLE

SELASSIE GOD

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/12/2005 2:45:23 PM

What entertainment, I dont follow you all and this is obvious, but I do follow the words of Haile Selassie I. You may think whatever of me but I do not care, I hope that someday you will focus more on Selassie.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 5:33:04 PM

RAS ELIJAH SAID "but I do not care". GOOD PHILOSOPHY. THE I DONT CARE PHILOSOPHY. I GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR YOU WHEN BABYLON COME BEAT I FOR LOVE A BLACK GOD, CAUSE YOU DON'T CARE.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/12/2005 5:36:43 PM

What entertainment, I dont follow you all and this is obvious, but I do follow the words of Haile Selassie I. You may think whatever of me but I do not care, I hope that someday you will focus more on Selassie.

Oh white man when will you stop being afraid to open your eyes and realize that you have signed up for the Black liberation movement? The back to Africa movement. The we shall rise and reclaim movement. Freedom movement for the enslaved peoples of the universe, this is not the white man movement, this is the we welcome any white person who is brave enough to let go and praise a Black god movement.
Emanicpate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds

Africa must be free to be Black

Ask yourself this question:
Before Africa was colonized, what color were Africans?
Not the traders, spectators and tourists, the born and bred heart of Africa Africans, none of this North Africa of mixed blood nonsense you preach so well, West Africa, South Africa, Central Africa. What color were the people fighting off the European slave traders? And if you fix your mind to say brown, look down at your arm and tell me who is brown, me or you?

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/12/2005 5:40:26 PM

tek it easy
he said he didn't care what you think of him..
not the fact that babylon is a rascist and try fi put the black woman and child in prissons for no real reasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I