Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1106&start_row=11

Racial~Discrimination

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 4:48:45 PM

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed;

There Idren, is your proof...

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/11/2005 9:47:47 PM

"Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings". I agree that We should stand when We speak as free beings, as in the AnDeBeTe ReTu' {Eloquent Speech} proceeding from the NeGuS KwAnKwA {The KING's Lanuguage}."Equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven". What form of illusion is it to believe one self superior or inferior to the next man based on the colour of your skin ? His Majesty is telling all Africans to stand and speak as free beings equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in heaven. Rasta people be wise, know yourselves, quit following mystery babylon the great. Divide and rule is their strategy, this power struggle business is exactly what Satan wants. We are like sheep to the slaughter. Hold your heads up high, never compromise your convictions. QdMw Haile Selassie ~ SeLaM

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 10:05:13 PM

have been toppled and destroyed

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/11/2005 10:39:55 PM

ateffa {exterminate, eradicate, abolish, wipe out, extinguish, turn off (light), blow out (a candle), ruin, obliterate, erase, efface, deform, spoil, do wrong, commit an offense, destroy, devastate, lose, smear (the reputation), spend, waste (time, money).

Concise Amaharic Dictionary
Wolf Leslau
University of California Press
Berkeley and Los Angeles, California
Copyright 1976

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/12/2005 11:39:44 AM

Blessed Love

Sorry Sistren, didn't know that when you call yaself Ras. I did not want to offend you.

I do also not come to boast of anything, but I found it just fair, when you always ask people what their works are and what not, that one also asks you. No need to feel offended.

Do you know Ras Nathaniel? And do you know his articles about Ethiopia and especially Shashamane? Nothing we should be too proud about. So we have much works to carry on, all of us, Binghi and Bobo and all other Rasses of goodwill. Right now I see some very optimistic projects in Shashamane, and I hope increases, but they have nothing to do with any house. What the houses did in Shashamane everybody can see.

So does or does not Ethiopia awaits its creators? And for what future in ameriKKKa do you fight? There is no future in babylon, but we must kick babylon out of Ethiopia, the only refuge Mt Zion when all right there in the west gonna burn. You think that's a joke? Rasta never joke. WTC was just the beginning. So I call on all real Sons of His Majesty to get up and start works to build up Zion. Forget the west. there is no future. Take your money, get a cheap tiket, and all of the Is will be welcomed with open arms. Start over here again. I would not want my children grow up in the pollution of western society.... so get up and build up Africa. thank you for attention

Selah

Selah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 12:18:07 PM

COST 1,500 ROUND TRIP TO ETHIOPIA FOR YOUR FIRST BLACK STEP. MORE CHEAPER THEN WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR NO RETURN. ONE WAY.
REPATRIATION IS RASTAFARI. WHO DOES NOT SEE THIS DOES NOT SEE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT FOUNDATION BLACK TEACHERS.

SELASSIE SAY COME HOME

Messenger: christof Sent: 12/12/2005 8:03:37 PM

Selassie I burns Racial Disrimination ForIver, Give Thanks for that !

I don`t know what all the "talking" about black and white here is about. Take the ocean - it is not really blue.. but it LOOKS rather blue, just like white men and black men are not really white like milk or black like ink... but still that`s how InI call it, because it rather looks like it.
The ONLY problem is the madness that is called "whit supremacy", which was invented by people in Europe 16,17th century, who went absolutely crazy...
White supremacy may not have a logic, but it does have a purpose. Its goal is to exploit, oppress, hinder and obstruct all growth, progress, success and development of the so-called "inferior" people. It weakens the spirit and contaminates the mind.
With the power of definition, it can even define black as white.
So INI know that there is only ONE way to burn this madness, and this Black Supremacy, that is accepting Afrika as the mother of all Civilization, and even more importnant is to change the situation, in Afrika, the US, UN schould accept that slave trade was a crime against humanity, but they STILL refuse because they refuse to pay reparation.. it is so rediciolous.
I hope InI cann all agree on this

Every Rastaman has to hail a BLACK AFRIKAN King, Black Supreme
HAILE SELASSIE
If someone cannot deal wiht this, how can he claim to be a Rastaman ?
And it makes no sense to argue if it should be "afrikan" or "Black" to me, I think one of the sistren perfectly said that u can use both words, it is the same thing. Talkin bout this would be words without works...

This whole colour biz wouldn`t be of any importance, if the Europeans wouldn`t have started it, and now some even try to whitewash Rasta... no way

InI keep the Faith in HIM
LOVE

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 8:47:00 PM

christof said
This whole colour biz wouldn`t be of any importance, if the Europeans wouldn`t have started it, and now some even try to whitewash Rasta... no way

this is a small seed statement that will grow by the rivers of waters and set captives free. it will solve the whiteman ignorance and will liberate black from this whiteman teaching. so let us say love, love , love to all races who know selassie say our liberty is meaningless until ALL africans are free. this is your duty rastaman. this is the black law. selassie love all color. but if you fight against black like musilini fight against black, death is your portion. even selassie picked up the biggest gun and fired it at these evil whitemen, or where the italians not white? you see nyahbinghi is for all with a black feet king whom we must all kiss. does it bather you to kiss a blackmans feet? selassie is black. yant binghie forever.

jah god

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/12/2005 9:24:01 PM

Until His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I abolished the slave trade in Ethiopia, Ethiopians were enslaving other Ethiopians, and it had been going on since ancient times, long before the European slave trade ever started. Also don't forget that before the European trading of Black slaves began, many Europeans (over 1 million) were themselves slaves of the Arabian Muslim Rulers in North Africa. So don't fool yourselves into believing that Slavery was the White Man's invention, they just took it further than anyone else because of their technological superiorty. A classic example of abuse of power and misusing a God given talent. I think that placing blame is childish, "They started it !". Instead We should learn from the mistakes of the past, repent and resolve to never repeat the same mistakes again. How important it is to possess an un-biased accurate account of historal facts.

If the eye is clouded the whole body lacks vision. Selassie Ayin ~

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 9:43:34 PM

ARE YOU SAYING THAT AFRICANS STARTED SLAVERY? YES THAT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE I'M CONVINCED...BLOODFIRE RUN. REMOVE YOURSELF FROM IGNORANCE AND I CORRECT YOU CAUSE IT IS LOVE, BUT YOU ARE ON SOME OTHER MISSION.

SELASSIE IS BLACK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I