Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1094&start_row=1

Duppy Conqueror

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/4/2005 9:47:58 PM

This is about an experience I had that showed I that there is no reason to fear duppies at all because Jah is much stronger. And all who realize this will never have reason to fear again.

In 1997, a bredren of mine was staying with a man and woman who claimed to be Rasta. He sold herb for them and they let him stay there but they didn't really feed him much, his meals were often just sliced bread. The people that he was staying with were friendly, but I feel their friendliness was just deception. They also spoke several times about using obeah against people. I eventually told him to leave there and forward to my house for a while until he is able to trod forward on his own, so he left and came forward to stay with I.

I went to the people's house soon after to get some herb and when I entered through the door I felt very strong duppies within the room, I never felt so much concentrated evil spirits before. The man and woman were there and there was also a third man, another who calls himself a Rasta but is not. The third man was wearing a sweatshirt with a picture of a wolf on it. The man and woman asked I about the bredren that was staying with I. I didn't reveal that he was living at I house but I feel that they knew.

When I left their house I felt the duppies following I and they continued to get stronger. I walked faster and felt fear because the duppy spirits continued to get stronger. One thing I would like to note is that I didn't have any herb that day or when I was at the people's place so that had nothing to do with it. I continued to walk until I got to the subway.

The duppies kept on getting stronger and more intense as the time passed and I continued to feel more fear. I transferred from the subway on to another subway line.

I sat down in the train on the right side, facing the same direction the train was going. I was not too far from the front of the subway car I was in. I saw a woman who looked like a witch sitting a closer to the front of the train and on the left side. I also saw another man at the front end of the train that was so pale he looked like the walking dead, he was dressed in a black suit and black hat.

The duppies continued to get stronger and it seemed like more and more duppies were surrounding I, it felt like thousands of duppies, I felt frightened and nervous, I was pushing myself up in I seat.

Then directly from the left I felt a strong pure Spirit that rushed by as One. This Spirit just washed away all the duppies as it passed by and I felt great joy and happiness in Iself. I automatically turned my head to the left, towards the direction the Spirit came from and I smiled without even trying to smile, it just came over I. There was a woman to the left of I, she was a black woman with a colourful African style gown and turban covering her head. Her right hand was covering her face from the nose under because she was resting her chin on it with her elbow on her thigh. I saw her cheek rise so I knew she smiled at I as well.

I turned I head facing forward and felt so confident in Jah and knew that no wickedness could have power over I.

I didn't look at the black woman again until she rose up to leave the train. First her back was towards I and then when she stood at the subway door her left hand was covering the left side of her face because she was holding on to the pole near the train doors, so I never managed to see her whole face.

After this many duppy spirits kept on coming around I house. I felt it and the bredren staying with I felt it also.

A short time afterwards the RastafarI bredren that was staying with I brought two First Nations bredren to I house. Then after this one of the First Nations bredren came forward and brought another First Nations man with him. Soon after only the First Nations man who came the second time would forward to I house, the other two didn't forward again. I reasoned with the First Nations bredren for many months afterwards and learned a lot from him.

One day, a few weeks after the incident on the subway, he was sitting directly in front of I at I place and a spirit came over him and he started to get angry with I. He just looked at I with anger and the vibes were unsettling. I rose up and walked over to a chair at a table near by. I continued to look at him and he continued to look at I with anger.

I didn't know why he was angry so I just sat looking at him. All of a sudden I realized the problem so I freed I spirit to rise. As I rose I felt the bredren rising with I. Our spirits were moving together as One.

I rose up from the chair, walked over and sat right in front of him again and our spirits Itinued to rise. I felt a vibe to close I eyes so I did and his eyes closed at the same time. The bredren and I began communicating with our spirits, without using our mouth. In the spirit I asked him to join I in battling the duppies that were surrounding I house, so we battled them together and sent some away and destroyed others.

All through our journey we were linked. At times I would get a vibe to open I eyes and his eyes would open at the exact same time, and then when I closed I eyes, his eyes would also close. After we finished I explained to him that I realized that he was angry because I didn't rise I spirit, and I told him that I felt I spirit rise as One with him. He explained that the connection was a result of our spirits rising at the exact same time.

He said to I that some people were not happy about what we just did. I asked him who.

He said that it was three black people that were standing at the top of the escalators at a mall in the city. I knew that the people were the two men and woman I reasoned about at the beginning of this reasoning because I always went up those escalators when I came to see them.

He also told I that I shouldn't ask others to help conquering duppies because the burden and strain is too great. He looked drained as he was telling I this.

One spirit of Jah conquers all duppies. This is the strength and power of Jah. Have faith in Jah and fear no evil.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/5/2005 10:47:27 AM

Blessed for that reasoning......Jah rasta far I Haile I Selassie I

The essential thing i am reminded is that INI not FEAR any-thing.....

Bless

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 9/12/2008 7:52:35 AM

JAH RASTAFFARI! GIVE THANKS

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/12/2008 8:20:36 AM

"He also told I that I shouldn't ask others to help conquering duppies because the burden and strain is too great. He looked drained as he was telling I this".

NO FEAR!!!!!!! NO SORROW!!!!!!!!!!!
Jah Rastafar I.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 1/26/2012 6:55:21 AM

What exacly to do mean by " I realized that he was angry because I didn't rise I spirit"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/26/2012 11:43:13 AM

It means that through the Irits, I saw that he wanted to Rise in the Irits and I realized that the Reason he was getting angry was because he wanted I to rise in the Irits with him, but I didn't hear him at first.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I