Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=109&start_row=1

Genesis49 Do you Know yourself?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EmpressInde Sent: 12/25/2003 11:04:31 PM

The Tweleve Tribles of Israel

Blessed in the name of the most high JAH RastafarI.

AS we all know King SelassieI conquered the Trible of Judah.
Genesis49
Judah thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
InI reasonin I people to know yourself find oneness with Iself.
INI is a Dan the seventh son of Jacob and Bilhah. Dan shall judge his people as one of the tribles of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way an adder in the path that biteth the house heels so that the rider shall fall backwards.
Twelve tribles of Israel
Reuben
Simeon
Levi
Jadah
Issachar
Zebulun
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Asher
Joseph
Benjamin

To all of JAH people knowone can pull you down if they try JAH will pull you up always! So keep the faith and know yourself.
JAH RastafarI
EmpressInde

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/26/2003 9:49:30 AM

adam frist all came from one soul

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/26/2003 6:09:19 PM

Greetings,

I look at Genesis 49 as a reference to give I some insight about Iself. But I don't use it to dictate I movements, or to limit Iself.

I do as Jah direct I, sometimes I may reject his direction, and I rebuke Iself when I do that. I tribe is Joseph, and I have read it many times, but I don't look to it in I life too much. Jah shows I about Iself, and some things I have experienced as I duty were not mentioned for the tribe of Joseph. Jah has sent the Spirit of Truth to I and I to guide I and I ways. So I live according to Jah guidance.

Blessings and Itection,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/8/2010 10:19:03 PM

My tribe is Gad. It states that a troop shall overcome Gad, but Gad shall overcome them in the end. It also state that Gad shall be raided by raiders, but Gad shall raid the raiders in return.

As for Selassie I, I would not reason that he conquered Judah. He was the conquering lion of (meaning from) the tribe of Judah. Jah would never conquer his own people.

But anyway back to Gad, we were raided by the Europeans when they came to the new world. We were overcome, but shall overcome them in the end. We are clearly in the end times. The time for our redemption is at hand. The bible MUST be fullfilled.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/8/2010 10:34:35 PM

@ Ark I

I remember you telling me that you are from Serbian ancestry. I also remember the bible stating that Israel will be scattered to the four corners of the earth. Therefore your being from the tribe of Joseph is of no surprise to me, even though you are white. The scriptures state that EL/Jah will call his people from all nations in the earth. We as Israel have been scattered in the world throughout the various centuries. That is why Jah will seperate the wheat from the tare. Alot of our people have assimilated into the various regions of our diaspora. Considering this, many Israelites will look different from one another. The scripture states that Israel is like a spekle bird, Meaning that she will come in various colors and looks. However Jah will unite Israel back under one banner. My personal belief is that Rastafarians are Israel being re-called back to Jah.

However this in no way compromises the revolution. The enemies of Jah have made themselves known through their works and deeds that they have transgressed on this earth. Jah have given them space to repent, but they have failed to do so. That too is prophecied in the book of Revelations.

Anyway, it is good to see Israel being called under the banner of Rastafari.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I