Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1088&start_row=1

RASTAFARIAN MYSTICISM: An Introduction to the Mysteries of Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 11/28/2005 11:06:45 AM

Greetings Idrens of the Most High JAH,

Iman give thanks for this site where InI have found much thoughtful and sincere reasoning.

Iman have published this book "Rastafarian Mysticism: An Introduction to the Mysteries of Nyahbinghi" and Iman desire very much to reason about this work with serious Rastas. It is available at onedropbooks.com and amazon.com and many other book vendors. Anyone seriously desiring to read this work but cannot afford the $12 should contact InI at rassteven@starband.net

One Love in His Majesty I King Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 11/30/2005 1:21:43 PM

Give thanks
rasta far i
I will pick up the book when i get a chance.....Ini have a quest for the i...Did the i self-publish? A bredren is writing a book that i am proofing and editing a bit. What is the i-perience in publishing.

Thanks and isis for the i-ditations

blessed
haile i selassie i
rasta far i

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/3/2005 12:02:33 PM

Greetings Sistren,

Yes InI did "self-publish" through a company called Infinity Publishing try "buybooksontheweb.com".

InI am nowhere near making a profit on this, its a somewhat costly venture which MAY but probably won't pay for itself.

Love and Repect,
Ras Steven

HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI KING ALPHA QUEEN OMEGA I

Please let I know when the I checks my works.

Messenger: Fyahwombman Sent: 12/3/2005 4:08:33 PM

of course since massa is the only and proper one to interpret any and everything for InI... massa must be correct in his Iverstanding of what HIM meant in that and now ini must buy massa's book which correctly will explain InI to InIselves

repeats itself again and again

Haile Selassie the first reigns forIvermore

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/3/2005 4:10:33 PM

Hail to the King of Kings Haile Sellassie I Almighty!

This is not SisMenenI, this is a Nyahbinghi bredren called Binghi Haiasi using the sistren account to ask a few questions of the bredren Steven please -

May I ask where the bredren received his knowledge about Nyahbinghi?
What inspired the bredren to write about the "mysteries" of Nyahbinghi?
Would the bredren be willing to finance the publication of other books by Nyahbinghi bredrens and sistrens?

I give thanks humbly for your time and attention. If you would like to offer a free copy for the Nyahbinghi Order in Jamaica I will be sure to relay it to them, along with your answers to the above questions.

Peace and love in Rastafari blessed name every time,

Binghi Haiasi

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/3/2005 7:57:00 PM

Greetings Bredren,

To answer the I's questions briefly,

My knowledge comes ultimately from the Most High of course. I have spent many years now living and researching the mystical tradition of Rastafari and many years before that studying other venerable paths. I am blessed to be familiar with most of the foundation literature of the Nyahbinghi Tradition. Also, InI attend and host Nyahbinghi Ilebrations regularly and that experience imparts great knowledge.

I took up the work of writing this book because Iman have been asked the same questions so many times that I felt only by writing could I thoroughly answer them. They are the common questions any Rasta will be asked and so the work is not really for Rastas as much as for people interested in Rastafari from a spiritual/mystical perspective. I am just looking for some feedback from thoughtful bredren and sistren to reason with.

Iman have lost money on this book, if it ever pays for itself InI might be willing to re-invest in another work of Rasta literature. I used Infinity Publishing at buybooksontheweb.com,they do print-on-demand publishing, check them out. I also know some bredren who published a small book on Her Majesty and they used Kinko's copying center and got a discount for printing a non-profit churchical publication.

Which Nyahbinghi Order in Jamaica does the I relate to and where would I send them a copy? I know Iman have nothing to teach InI Incient Elders, but Iman would be honored to provide a copy of I work.

ONE LOVE IN HIS MAJESTY I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Respect,
Ras Steven

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/4/2005 10:49:38 AM

Fyahwombman,

Why u have such negative conceptions, refer to a Rastman as "massa", mock I for I works? Wake up and live, as H.I.M. said:

"Noone should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God."

Did u think His Majesty meant except for you?

Do u think The Most High only teaches through ones that you approve of?

Do u think the work of Rastafari is all done, no more need to Iducate ones seeking Truth in Rastafari?

Do you think burnin fyah pon a clean-hearted Rastaman serves the greater good?

Do you have anything constructive to say at all or just this ism/schism?

It must be hard for the I to learn and grow judging authors based on your negativism rather than on the merits of their works.

I know it is easier to criticize the works of another than to do thy own works, but maybe the I could make a greater effort toward Love and Inity within Rastafari.

Be still and know that He is JAH.

ONE LOVE

Messenger: Fyahwombman Sent: 12/4/2005 3:57:34 PM

Steven,

I know of and am well informed of your runnings up north, and so I know why I
say what I say.

So that you also may be informed, here is a link to this month's edition of ONE
of my works called SistrenItes! Rastafari Newsletter:

http://rastafarionline.com/sistren/SistrenItes_Vol_2_Issue_011.pdf

I am also a publisher of Black African/Rastafari author's works. Any such
authors who seek more information on publishing opportunities please visit
www.imegabooks.com or email me at imega@imegabooks.com

In truth, the day will finally, and irrevocably come, when you and yours will
learn to respect my people's traditions and culture. In this way you will have
reverance enough to make you know that you must learn from rather than
"instruct" InI, including those ancients who are the true keepers of the
Rastafari faith and thus qualified to write on such matters. And even those
Ancients have not written, on paper, of such matters as sacred as the
Nyahbinghi Trad. Babylonians do not have the intellectual faculties nor Irits
to question or comprehend WHY they have not done so.

One Black Love
In HIM Haile Sellassie Sacred Name

Fyahwombman,

Why u have such negative conceptions, refer to a Rastman as "massa", mock I for
I works? Wake up and live, as H.I.M. said:

"Noone should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the
ways of God."

Did u think His Majesty meant except for you?

Do u think The Most High only teaches through ones that you approve of?

Do u think the work of Rastafari is all done, no more need to Iducate ones
seeking Truth in Rastafari?

Do you think burnin fyah pon a clean-hearted Rastaman serves the greater good?

Do you have anything constructive to say at all or just this ism/schism?

It must be hard for the I to learn and grow judging authors based on your
negativism rather than on the merits of their works.

I know it is easier to criticize the works of another than to do thy own works,
but maybe the I could make a greater effort toward Love and Inity within
Rastafari.

Be still and know that He is JAH.

ONE LOVE

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/4/2005 4:40:00 PM

Haile Sellassie I Lives and Reigns!

This is Binghi Haiasi again. I give thanks for the prompt answers truly, bredren. That you are willing to take a financial loss to publish this book is highly significant in showing your commitment and purpose. If I may beg the learned bredren's indulgence once more please -

Can you give some examples of what you mean by "foundation literatue of Nyahbinghi"?
Where have you "attended and hosted Nyahbinghi Ilebrations"?

There is only one Nyahbinghi Order, currently grounding in JA at the original Pitfour grounds. There are no authentic traditional Nyahbinghi groundations anywhere else in the west, although houses of Nyahbinghi have now risen up in many places and are growing in their knowledge of the tradition. InI know that there are many who are "interested in Rastafari" with many motives, therefore InI seek to overstand that interest and choose very wisely those who are to represent the order internationally. InI do publish some things from time to time, only after a thorough collective review and correction process.

I also wish to humbly point out to you that Sis Fyahwoman's response is actually a very typical Nyahbinghi response to such events. InI see it as much better when liberal white bredrens turn over to the collective InI such advantages and opportunities which are afforded to them by their ongoing white skin privilege within the system or, their personal/ inherited economic status. (Most whites are not aware this "privilege" exists because it is as natural to them as air.) InI interest is that the roots of the tradition are nurtured even as branches flourish from the root strength. InI are pleased some few rare white bredrens do indeed do this.

Your swiftness in chastising my sistren, from the high horse of "research", is very typical of this phenomenon. Just as I am told astrology was invented by chaldeans, and that elvis presley was the king of rock and roll, soon I will be told this or that white bredren is the king of Nyahbinghi. This is not a joke - it is a prophecy. Whites with genuine goodwill towards Rastafari should be very wise and not let themselves be unwittingly used by the new age movement, which is the avant garde of white supremacy.

Peace and love always in Rastafari name,

Binghi Haiasi

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/4/2005 6:50:15 PM

Yes Iah,

First, to answer the I's questions:

I can't list my whole library but some of the most influetial are;
The Holy Bible,The Autobiographies of Haile Selassie I, the Nyahbinghi Creed, Nyahbinghi Chants, Jahug vol. 1-7, Kebra Negast, Apocrypha, Psuedopigrapha,Itations 1-3, Letters and Speeches of Haile Selassie, The African Origin of Civilization, both books of Enoch, Chanting Down Babylon, In The Palace of Haile Selassie, Haile Selassie (Mosley), Rastafari (Forsythe), Ites of Reasoning on Rastafari, Rastafari In Transition, The Rastafarians, Emaye, From Babylon to Rastafari,The Lion of Judah Hath Prevailed, Visions of Rastafari, Ancient Mysteries of Melchizedek, Ethiopia Reaches Her Hand Unto God, Wonderful Ethiopians of the Cushite Empire, Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire, the Essene gospels, the Dead Sea Scrolls, etc. etc.

InI give Ises on Binghi Hola days with local bredren and sistren, usually a small gathering, and we observe the guidelines put forth by the Incient Elders as best we can. InI do this selflessly and with no other motive than giving Ises unto the Most High in the way that He has showed InI to do. And InI have been richly rewarded with a mystical experience of the Essence of JAH to which words do no justice.

Now the sistren Fyahwombman could perhaps do I the courtesy of clearly and directly answering each of the questions I have asked of her as I have done for the I.

If your problem is with the color of my skin then I humbly refer the I to His Majesty's teachings on this subject.

Saying that Rastafari is only for Black Jamaicans is like saying Christianity is only for Middle Eastern Jews. Do you think that Jah favors people based on pigmentation? "black supremacy" belongs in the same garbage bin as "white supremacy" JAH Himself came to earth in the person of Haile Selassie and told you this and still you don't listen.

Cultural Rastafari is a potent force within the movement and it is important, but it is inferior to spiritual Rastafari (as all things are).

InI are all One in JAH --- this is The TRUTH. Why look for division instead of seeing Inity?

Do you want to see JAH's law established on earth where Love and Compassion is the state of all mankind or do you want to see black people at the head of a church handing out salvation as they see fit?

what matter if a teacher is blue or green or yellow or paisley? --- either the teaching is good or it is bad. Perhaps just as Jah came as a Black man to shake up the white world He will lovingly appear to the I as a pasty white guy and help you get over your racial hangups. Both the teachings of Selassie and Christ are very clear on the equality of all men and women in the eyes of JAH.

Blessed are the peacemakers.

Sistren Fyahwombman,

I am embarassed for the I. To say "you and yours will
learn to respect my people's traditions and culture" shows the depth and quality of your reasoning. You blatantly ignore the teachings of JAH and He will deal with the I in His Own Way.

You burn fyah pon I for writing, but not because of what I write but rather for the color of my skin.

What "runnings up north" are you "well informed of"? I do nothing but try to bring the Positive Influence of Jah Love to people close to me with no ulterior motive, no worldly gain and no pretention. I hardly ever leave my home in the hills and I have wronged noone. Iman Love Jah with all I heart, what can you do about that? And Jah is All and you are Jah and I Love you, what can you do about that?

Liberate your mind.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I