Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1077&start_row=1

Rastacamps in Jamaica

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: diegojah Sent: 11/17/2005 8:52:28 PM

greetings and love to one and all!
The I is a Rastaman with my homebase in Sweden.
Now InI question is just as the topic says; do you know any Rastacamps in JA? Especially in Treasure Beach, Kingston and Portland?
InI know bout Bobo hill ina Bull bay just outside Kingston in the parish of St.Andrew and also that the headquarters of The Twelve Tribes Of Israel is pon a Hope road in Kingston.
InI follow the order of Nyahbinghi so InI main intress is offcourse all kinds of Nyahbinghicenters. But still, InI a show love fi all Rasta bredrins & sistrins so if you know other houses aswell in these regions let the I know! Give Thanks!
InI will be going there in januari-06.
Last time the I go a Jamaica InI spend some time with InI Rastaelders ina Nyahbinghicenter in Pitfour, Montego bay and I tell you people, it a pure JOY and spiritall awerness!
Give Thanks fi Life and the Love of JAH!
JAH RastafarI SelassieI

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/17/2005 10:45:21 PM

I know there is a Nyahbinghi Theocracy camp down there as well as the EABIC on Bobo Hill in Spanish Town.

Messenger: diegojah Sent: 11/18/2005 6:42:32 AM

Hail Bredda Dreadnut!

Maybe you didnīt read InI post that well; InI allready know bout bobo hill.
You also say that Nyahbinghi Theocracy camp is down there aswell, but were is "down there"?
Give Thanks & Praises!

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 11/18/2005 10:43:25 AM

If the i know of the vibes in JA already as well having reasoned with the elders in JA, then why asking this INTERNET board for JA rasta camps....?

Messenger: diegojah Sent: 11/18/2005 6:24:35 PM

Nefertiti:
becaus as I wrote that was in Montego bay.
Read the message again and you will see that the I was asking bout camps in Treasure beach, Kingston and Portland.
Do you have a problem with me asking that or did you just had problems reading it?
Give Thanks My Lord & Empress.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/20/2005 11:06:17 AM

Ises

The I should go check and connect with the EMF Empress Menen Foundation. In my humble opinion this Idren do one of the best works for RastafarI Ancient Livity from Europe(I personally checkt their vibes on brixton Road HQ London).
They have good connections to support the Ancient Movement inna JA, especially Nyahbinghi and all those Ancients who were there even before that. If you want to go to jamaica not only for holiday or your own personal(spiritual) benefit, than you can HELP through the EMF!

Selah

Messenger: diegojah Sent: 11/20/2005 5:15:55 PM

GIVE THANKS Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I!!

Messenger: MsRastaRules Sent: 12/7/2005 11:06:25 AM

There is a Binghi camp near MoBay called Pettifore.. (not sure of the spelling.. there is also one in spanish town.. I will ask my kingman for the info as he lives in Linstead close to spanish town. We went to bingi at Pettifor last year Nov 2nd. As soon as i get the info I will post if for the I.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/9/2005 5:15:58 PM

check scottspass and help the elders who paved the way

sellassie i

Messenger: Poluptate Sent: 5/12/2020 1:24:50 AM

Rastacamps in jamaica will announce to telling you a guy you are able to do travelings towards Africa and this will great things. From Newzealand to the Rasta campus the same day essay which is same as Home base town as a Sweden.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I