Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1052&start_row=11

?

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 11/13/2005 7:17:29 PM

Blessed...

yes Yeshua turned water in to wine...he made juice, it takes more than an afternoon to make wine....REALITY... This is no hocus pocus...And does it say that Yeshua was a nazerite? The book does not say directly.... Does it ever say in the IBLE that Yeshua drank wine...does it matter?

Does it say anywhere that ones and ones must do this or that except to live up...Not waiting for someone else to show the i what the i knows for INI.

Ones and ones it is important to overstand the whole history of INI heritage, the IBLE covers a short era relatively speaking.

As ini stated B4... KNOW YOURSELF...BE YOURSELF....STOP looking outside for the kingdom... WHy all these conversations about what who and who did or didn't do?

Ones and one are offspring of the most High, so be....creator...Having FREE WILL....Know why u do or don't do this or thing... INI ancestors were enslaved by man....now ones are free and ones wanna lok for a new slave master....BUMBA KLATT

Besides, no one need the permission of anyone else to do what they want. Take hold of INI livity and be raspondsible for what ever the is, including the actions and reactions....

This is another post that started out from meandering about insignificant things and causes DIE-vision. What is the purpose of asking these things....there is much to do in the movement of JAH people and these questions of 'opinions" for the sake of what? If you are doing a research paper, go to the library... If you need guidance for yourself,,, read the scripts, THEN reason out with the bredrens and sistren, put forth your own thoughts on this....I don't get what the INTENTIONS of some of these quests?

LOOK to the spirit of perfection redatiated from the wholly of whollies..... Use your mind for eye's-up (NOT we's-dumb)

InI cannot SOUND often enough that it is ESSENTIAL to WORD up the Scripts with an open mind and heart to POWER the TRUTH....and not depend upon the understanding of this board or man.....OVERSTAND and KNOW the TRUTH...Apply it to expereince and be rasta far I

EYE's-Up..........

May the word of I mouth and the I-ditation of I heart be pleasing to INI... Rasta far I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I