Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1047&start_row=21

Goodbye

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/21/2005 11:36:40 AM

This rastawoman bleed, RED GOLD BLACK AND GREEN!

MO FYAH!

RSK

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 10/21/2005 1:39:17 PM

"This is the end." (quote)

it is the end when RastafarI-children fight each other.
but than they are no real RastafarI-children; and yes, than it will be the end... THEIR end.

amen! glory be to SELLASSIE I

Messenger: nazaritepj Sent: 10/22/2005 4:38:56 AM

Ark I. You be a very wise and educated man. May be that it is beyond my overstanding as to why anyone would concern themselves with skin color. Or hair color, or eye color.
I am just a simple woman, who daily has many youth in her home, in her yard, on her street. I have but two of my own at home, yet many youth refer to me as moms.
They are dark brown, medium brown, light brown, olive toned, peachy yellow, some with freckles. Some have big eyes, some have almond eyes, some have small eyes. Some have short hair, some have long, some have straight hair, some have curly, some have kinky. some have black hair, some have brown, some have blondish, one even has red.
One thing in common. They gather at this home, for there is overstanding here, they are accepted and loved. Not for the long lines of their individual heritages, but for the individuals that they are.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/22/2005 12:08:57 PM

We are still in a world where the colour of skin matters to many people. Some are very vocal about it and some don't mention it until their son or daughter happens to get together with somebody of a different skin colour.

So until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes, I find that it is good for these reasonings to be put forward so that others who read it can learn to Love all colour.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Levi Seraya Sent: 10/24/2005 10:29:54 AM

arguments like these shed more light on why Jah says only a "remnant" of Israel will return, after He promised Abraham's seed was as sand on the seashore. I See misrepresentation,

And it is written
"you shall no my children by the fruit they bare"

Ras LevI Seraya

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I