Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1037&start_row=11

JAH IS CALLING......ENTER THE LIONS DEN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 10/5/2005 12:11:26 PM

BLESSED LOVE,

IMAN MAKE THE CHALICE THERE. THROUGH JAH INSPIRATION. JAH CALL UPON I....AND I DUTY TO DISTRIBUTE THE CHALICE TO THOSE INCLINED TO ITS CALLING, AND ITS RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THE PEOPLES OF THE HERB. IMAN HIT I CHALICE LAST NIGHT....AND JAH REVEAL SOME DEEP FLASH OF GOD MIND. MEDITATION OF JAH HEIGHTS. TRUELY A BLESSING. GIVE ALL THANKS AND PRAISE UP TO HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY. SELASSIE I.

~IRIE

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 10/14/2005 7:53:24 PM

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BLESSED LOVE TO ALL,

IMAN JUST WISH TO SHARE A TRUE BLESSING FROM THE MOST HIGH. THE CHALICE GIVES BURNING OF THE HOLY HERB A WHOLE DIFFERENT CONSCIOUSNESS. TRUELY INSPIRATIONAL AND FOR THE INNER-JOURNEY. TO SPIRITUALLY CONNECT WITH THE I'EST I WITHIN THEE ISELF. WHERE YOU CAN CHANNEL INTO REALMS WHERE UNPOLLUTED INSPIRIATION AND TRUTH COMES FROM.

WHEN YOU SMOKE THE CHALICE, IT BRINGS AINSHANT MEMORIES, AS IF THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU CAN IMAGINE KING SOLOMON AND KING DAVID SMOKING OUT OF FOR MEDITATION. THIS IS HOW KING SOLOMON ACHEIVED HIS WISDOM, AND HOW KING DAVID WOULD GIVE HIS ISES TO MOST INWARD POWER JAH AND WRITE HIS PSALMS.

HAILE SELASSIE IS THE ALMIGHTY KING. AND THE CHALICE IS FOR WHOM JAH CHOOSE TO BLESS TO HAVE AND TAKE PART IN THIS SACRED COMMUNION. WHEN YOU BLAZE THE CHALICE....YOU WILL KNOW....DIRECTLY AND PERSONALLY THAT YOU ARE BEING CALLED....AND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO SMOKE OUT OF SOMETHING THE ROOTEST OF RASTA'S " THE ELDERS" HAVE ALSO SMOKED OUT OF.

KEEP THE ISELF IN TUNE WITH THE AINSHANT ORDER. NYABINGHI STILL COMING ORDER, BOBO ASHANTI STILL COMING IN ORDER, TWELVE TRIBES STILL COMING IN ORDER, ORTHODOX STILL COMING IN ORDER, COPTIC STILL COMING IN ORDER..

BOB ONCE SAID, "THE MORE PEOPLE SMOKE HERB, THE MORE BABYLON FALL." WELL TO ADD ON THAT, "THE MORE PEOPLE WHO SMOKE HERB WITH A CHALICE, MEK BABYLON FALL TWICE AS FAST." AND THERE WILL NEVER BE TRUE LOVE AND HAPPINESS AS LONG AS BABYLON STAND......

ENTER THE LIONS DEN.....

WWW.IRIELIONSDEN.COM

JAH RASTAFARI

MAY JAH KEEP AND BLESS ALL THEE IDEM.

~IRIE LION

Messenger: rashad Sent: 2/6/2008 9:35:22 AM

Greetings!

I was tryin to buy one of these but Im havin trouble...can someone here please help I to figure out how to use this bredren website or show I another link to go to? maybe give I directions to make it...

bless

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/6/2008 3:08:54 PM

RASTFARI IS THE HIGHEST IMMANUEL SELASSIE I

RASTAFARI STANDS FOR ALL DOWNPRESSED PEOPLES

Live clean let your works be seen

JAH BLESS

Messenger: rashad Sent: 2/7/2008 9:45:33 AM

i never use one of dem yet, I bet they rough! hahaha much raspect for da holy herb!

Messenger: jonnytye Sent: 2/8/2008 11:46:15 AM

IRIE LION is right the challice free's the mind more than a roll, and is healther for the body as the I is using no tobaco...
as ciggerets are full of chemicals!! for a good smoke use natural tobaco and organic herb the way it should be, big up irie lion my bredran
....peace....

Messenger: rashad Sent: 2/9/2008 1:13:11 AM

yes! its good good good! I want one but I cant use his website! I wish I could figure out where to get one but I looked all over and cant find it! LOL does anyone know where to get one or how to make them?

Peace

Messenger: Ten Sent: 2/9/2008 4:56:43 AM

Blessed Love
Something struck I as a was reading this post and its something jonntye wrote, "for a good smoke use natural tobaco and organic herb the way it should be" ,a small point of clarification to the I. Natural tobacco is extremely harmful to the lungs as it has higher contents of tar, nicetene and carcogenic toxins that's and its not always advisable to just smoke it; its a process even for traditional communities that smoke it, its not in the same manner people just smoke 16 cigarettes a day; its a whole different order. For those that smoke cigarettes the tobacco has to be cured in order to reduce the levels of poison in it. And cigarettes have filters as a cleansing mechanism because its so unsafe and that's one of the main reasons why secondary smoke is harmful, esp to little children. They inhale the unfiltered smoke whereas the smoker is in inhaling the filtered 'less hazardous' stuff.
That's all I had to say, not to sway discussion of the ilahful chalice.
JAH BLESS

Messenger: rashad Sent: 2/9/2008 10:00:51 AM

yea cigarettes are bad all around and make your teeth yellow and your breath smell like butt! the World institude of health said that this century one billion ppl would die related to cigs....ummm SO Y THEY LEGAL?! anyway TEN, do u know where to get a chalwa? or how to make one? I been lookin everywhere and cant find it.

Messenger: rashad Sent: 2/9/2008 10:01:02 AM

yea cigarettes are bad all around and make your teeth yellow and your breath smell like butt! the World institude of health said that this century one billion ppl would die related to cigs....ummm SO Y THEY LEGAL?! anyway TEN, do u know where to get a chalwa? or how to make one? I been lookin everywhere and cant find it.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I