Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1018&start_row=51

belief Vs Knowlegde

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Osiris Sent: 9/21/2005 8:46:29 PM

First off, I am a Mista, not a Sista sight?

Second, who said anything about spoonfeeding I the truth? All I am asking is for Empress Nzingha to clarify one part of one of her posts.

I humbly ask the I's here to concentrate and stop getting off the subject. Also, let the Empress answer I, and stop trying to answer for her.

Really why is everyone trying to be so evasive with this? Just tell I how caucasoids came to be and then we can compare our research.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/21/2005 9:00:05 PM

Let us examine for a moment in time, (I assume bredren becaus it is a male name) Osiris' name. Shall we?

Osiris: The greek version of the Kemetic god Ausar. Depicted as a black figure (as oposed to the usual red-brown) and reguarded as a "fore-father" of Kemet (land of the blacks) which was later renamed Egypt.

That said.

I know more than you could possibly ever believe I know about my history. And as my history extends as far as the begining of huemanity I happen to know quite a bit about everyone else's history too.
Are my years of literary research and countless hours of patience with elders and healers worth little more than an unhumble request to you? Are the hours, days, years, decades of humbling and proving myself to the holders of power and knowledge not worth my selective silence. Or are the certifications, ceremonies, inheritances and quests not worth your time.

What if I asked you to answer all the mysteries created when "your people" completely disassembled "my people" ? How would that make you feel?

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 9/21/2005 10:18:45 PM

Oh forgive me your precious queen Majesy!

You are truly my superior!

My petty babbling is shamed against your grand logic and overstanding!

I never knew that more questions could answer a question!

good bye.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/21/2005 10:44:11 PM

I'm sorry, didn't I say I wasn't going to answer the question, so don't ask.
More importantly what the fuck makes you believe you deserve what it took me the better part of 24 years to assimilate.
Do your own research.
If you would like to compare notes, then you should start with what you already know.
Disrespect never got anyone anywhere. Especially not toward the truth.
Just because you don't get the answer you seek doesn't make it the wrong answer.

Rent a samari move.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/22/2005 12:50:18 AM

Idren please:

Empress I implore you and Osiris to please discontinue. I overstand your points Empress; I've been there. But I would like to see a post from the beautiful empress which exemplifies resolve and elegance and grace. Please cease to respond to these attacks. I am not siding with anyone, I just seek peace.

RSK

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/22/2005 8:59:15 AM

IANDI DONT want no peace.. IANDI WANT EQUAL RIGHT AND JUSTICE!
-Peter Tosh.

Seems that white privilige mentality coming forth from the one called 'Osiris'.

Be RASpectfull that the Empress has been kind enough to share much wise-mind and overstanding.

IF you want to know where white people come from - you can check into it - do some research.

I am a person who would rather I-ditate on things and let JAH guide I to the right answer. I love reasonings so I can sight a next perspective and then do I OWN I-ditation and research to see if I find truth within any Is reasonings. Seen?

I had to jump in on this cah I didnt like the way how the Empress was being disraspected.

I-TINUAL I-SES TO H.I.M.
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/22/2005 9:37:41 AM

Jah-I-Seek, selah

I was most disturbed with the degree to which this exchange altered the disposition of an otherwise peaceful sistren.

I want inner peace and EQUAL RIGHTS!

RSK

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/22/2005 10:42:22 AM

SELAH!

ISES ITINUAL TO H.I.M!

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/22/2005 11:02:04 AM

Manybe I should be more clear. It took me 7 hours sitting in a cafe in Brooklyn, buying coffee and listening to the rampblings of a wise man to finally have the truth of cacasoids whispered into my ear. He made me swear and promise not to give this information out to anyone who was unwilling to seek, listen and be humbled. This man spent most of his life walking this earth to avoid persecution and to gather and spread the anchient knowledge he had inherited from the long line of elders that are the keepers of the secrets. And since that day I have found that I too must walk the earth to avoid persecution. It is not an easy thing to carry the truth, I have been an apprentace to griots, healers and wise men of both African and Native tribes. I have taken oaths, I have participated in anchient ceremonies, and I have taken my rights of passage. I don't come here to give things away. I come to free the Idren from the confines of opressive untruths so that they may use the last years of this existance wisely.
Time is short, shorter than most people are willing to believe. There is no 5 years from now. Judgment aproaches on swift wings. I'm not hear to learn, I've done that. I'm here to teach. I'm not confused, when I make a statement, please belive I am prepared to back it up.
I'm not going to explain who I am, mostly because I could really care less is the Idren believe the truth. I can only present out of the love in my heart the knowledge that I have been blessed with in hopes that the Idren will understand.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 9/22/2005 12:06:33 PM

Words of Ras Tafari, Haile Selassie I

"Our efforts as free men must be to establish new relationships, devoid of any resentment and hostility, restored to our belief and faith in ourselves as individuals, dealing on a basis of equality with other equally free people.
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind."

Equal Rights and a perspective of physical and mental equality between all peoples. That is how I interpret those words. The wisdom of H.I.M supersedes all

May JAH guide the faithful. No hard feelings.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I