Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1014&start_row=1

The Herb

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Natty_Lion Sent: 9/15/2005 2:37:20 PM

Greetings Idren,
It has been a while since I have been able to post but hopefully I can come more to reason with the I's. It seems to me every day that someone is condemned for the herb but no real reason for the condemnation is given. I was reading another post that said that the devil has dominion over the earth and that the system is designed to keep the Idren from the Truth. Now, I believe this, and I know that I n' I have had many posts about the herb. But this time I would just like to know who takes part in the herb, the I's reasons, and the I's experiences either with the herb or because of it. I n' I have all reasoned about it, but I just want the straight from the Idren; no criticising, no descrimination.
JAH Peace and Bless.
JAH Ras Tafari, HIM

Ras Natty_Lion

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/15/2005 3:21:49 PM

Herb is the healing bredren of all nations in the physical, enviromental, and mental. Herbs coantin the nutrients of our physical lives, essential fatty acids in high doses and all of the needed amino acids. It also contains ridiculous amounts of protein. Environmental because it can solve all of the earthly problems a gwan with plastics, fossil fuels, paper, cotton, agriculturel, the dead top soil that encopasses 80% of American global warming, oil for cars, ropes, medicine......

There is no other resoure like Cannabis Hemp/ Sativa. The word sativa means usefull, and indeed it has proven itself worthy to be the HEALING OF THE NATIONS!

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/15/2005 3:28:48 PM

Herb is the healing bredren of all nations in the physical, enviromental, and mental. Herbs coantin the nutrients of our physical lives, essential fatty acids in high doses and all of the needed amino acids. It also contains ridiculous amounts of protein. Environmental because it can solve all of the earthly problems a gwan with plastics, fossil fuels, paper, cotton, agriculturel, the dead top soil that encopasses 80% of America, global warming, oil for cars, ropes, medicine......

The worlds history can atest to the spiritual benefits and ganja has rooted itself into nearly every faith.

There is no other resoure like Cannabis Hemp/ Sativa. The word sativa means usefull, and indeed it has proven itself worthy to be the HEALING OF THE NATIONS!

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/15/2005 6:02:57 PM

Check this, real easy. Babylon wants people to always be producing or consuming, ya check. So when the Idren does blaze, everythig cool out, ya dig. Herb helps the Idren to take time out to analize the situation and frees our inate genious so that the Idren can reason and meditate. Babylon wants to stop the Idren from reasoning and meditating at all cost because that exposes the true God and condems false prophets to disbelief, ya dig. Them man want to control the Idren's mind, babylon gives the Idren tv and video games to occupy the Idrens mental time and distract we from our real purpose.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 9/15/2005 7:55:55 PM

Yes Empress,
That is one way to look at it, herb sharpens the insight. Here is another way to sight it, real simple again:
Look at all of the legal drugs and how dangerous they are, but the government and corporations have a tight control over cultivation, production and distribution of these drugs. The laboratories, the distilleries, the breweries. Poor people can grow herb in their backyard or basement without consent from anyone. And only they reap the profit from it if they choose to sell it. The people have a tight grip over the cultivation and distribution of the herb and the downpressor can't make his money on it. So outlaw it they say.
To answer the Ras' original question, I rarely smoke the herb nowadays. Most of the time I just don't feel like it. To each their own.

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/16/2005 9:02:55 AM

Blessed Love,

Yes Empress and Osiris ... AGREE FULLY.

Also, has any I ever noticed how the ONLY COMMERCIAL on TELL-LIE VISION deals with Herb? and Shows youths/others doing things that HERB would NEVAH make ones and ones do.

All the DRUGS out there KILLING PEOPLE they dont even show.. ONLY HERB.

MORE FIYAH!

ISES ITINUAL!

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/16/2005 11:25:09 AM

I like to say that herb is a thing that like anything else, it can be used to set you free or it can be just a drug that harms the body.Just a few months ago i had some herb that i got from a guy out here (Humboldt County).At first look it seemed like strong stock, but after i smoked about a Oz, i started getting paranoid, then at the end of the Oz iwas mad, thinking that everyone was a fed and they were out to get me.the cops came and got me and gave me a 5150,72 hour hold.And that not to say that the fed are not out here,but you have to watch what you smoke.I talked to some grower out here and it turn out that some people put chemicals in the herb, some of the same one's they put in meth,L.S.D or X.You have to be careful, either grow your own or make sure that you have a organic source.Babylion got many tricks.

Messenger: Ras Natty_Lion Sent: 9/16/2005 11:40:56 AM

Seen the rock and JahISeek,

I see everyday how Babylon bash the herb while people lay dying of x and crack and pills and things. I cant even wat ch tv 30 min w/o a "MJ is bad" commercial,but there's beer and Smirnof commercials and people dyin of alcohol od every night. The Book says there's a time and place for everything and the herb is no exception. I use it to observe, I use it to ponder the events of this life. Yes, to each his own, and those who choose to use it should use it to increase Livity, not to the point where it brings Livity down seen? And the more they bash herb, the more I n' I need ta realize that there is a reason why Babylon bash it. Babylon tryin to bring the Idren down with them. But since we are in this system, we must try our best to be true to I n' I while keeping negative attention away. JAH's way will ALWAYS AND FOREVER prevail seen?. Praises!

Thanks for the feedback,more is always appreciated, Praises, Idren!
Thanks and Praises to JAH Ras Tafari, HIM

Ras Natty_Lion

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/16/2005 10:05:20 PM

This is one of my most sought after topics. I am a natural herbalist. I study the use of herbs. InI say like the I, organic is the way. It hard to find and many are too lazy to grow for Iself.

Proposed solution: just as idren have herbalist we consult for medicinal reasons, we should grow InI irie herb too, not consume that crap that's been sprayed with bug spray

Jah give idren every herb and berry for InI use. To not cultivate it is to hide talent in ground.

RSK

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I