Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1013&start_row=11

Africa predates babylon,bible,moses,jesus,etc etc etc

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/19/2005 10:45:57 PM

always Dreadnut, to deliver common sense

maybe it aint as common to all as it is to some?

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/19/2005 11:05:12 PM

He answered his own question, i just helped.

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/20/2005 1:27:11 PM

are some of you people really that ignorant????
i said Mama africa cuz im sure some of you chuvenists wish it was fatha africa. too bad.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/20/2005 2:25:16 PM

hey close, but not really

you said
africa has been around for millions and millions of years.so y do certain ones on here always refer to the bible,soloman,david,or sheba when describing Her. "Mamma" Africa! (for all the chuvenists on here)

Certain ones, like Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/20/2005 3:41:36 PM

I don't like this attack of native root that is going on here. I though we had decided as Idren to reason rather than attack. It's extreamly unfair to tell someone what they ment by their statment. If the I say that they ment one thing, then it is not the Idren place to say they are wrong.
More importantly some people seem to be showing their chuvenistic side by asserting their own prospective above another's. Your interpritatons of someone's comment can never be more correct than the interpritation of the writer.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/20/2005 4:19:40 PM

"Mamma" Africa! (for all the chuvenists on here)

This was in the first post responding to the subject. Does it not have the smell of attack itself? Calling everyone chuvenists would seem to be an attack to I, but who am I anyway.

I am fully for "mamma africa", and not fatha africa.

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/20/2005 9:37:12 PM

(for all the chuvenists on here)
i dont know about the i but i havent seen any posts by His Majesty on here.so i could not be calling His Majesty a chuvenist.

nuff raspect Empress Nzinga. stay strong i african sister

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/20/2005 9:40:56 PM

"Mamma" Africa! (for all the chuvenists on here)

It's only an attack if you are either named chuvenists or are in fact a chuvenist, otherwise it deserves no respone at all.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/20/2005 9:51:42 PM

hahaha oh yeah?

Sorry don't think so.

First of all whoever this chuvenist is that delared that Africa be reffered to Father, please step foward so we can clear this up.

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/20/2005 10:11:36 PM

no one declared it. i can just sence it. and dreadnut please dont try to contradict or construe i words any more. it is easy to see the eurocentricity in most if not all your posts.i will not let some funny style cyber ras even think for one second he can bully i around.seeeeen?????

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I