Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1013&start_row=21

Africa predates babylon,bible,moses,jesus,etc etc etc

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/20/2005 10:20:17 PM

Ok, does anyone have any idea what Dreadnut is trying to prove, or hopes to accomplish by being angry.

Baby, calm down... it's really not that serious, take a deep breath and just relax. Are you offended by the condemnation of chuvenists? Is there something in your past that you'd like to bring up for the Idren? What's wrong, baby? Did somebody disrespect you? You want me to yell at somebody for you? I may have missed something and I'm fully prepared to be wrong but I just don't understand why you're so upset...

Native Root maybe you should explain to the Idren what the reason was behind your original post, cause I'm really starting to feel like I've missed some very important fact. I personally just read the message and moved on, as it had nothing to do with me, but aparently you have offended at the very least Dreadnut.

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/20/2005 10:24:51 PM

if not then, then for sure with the cyber ras.

this man has something personal against i, i feel.maybe im wrong
but this man or kid has attacked i time and time again.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/22/2005 12:52:09 PM

Blinds trying to lead blinds.

There was a time when Ras TafarI had priority on this board.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/22/2005 2:49:33 PM

Cyber Ras?

Messenger: raslions Sent: 10/20/2005 2:38:31 PM

i call her Mother Africa because that is the womb in wich Jah planted his rightous seed of creation,

and she's had so many names because of her popularity, mistical power, and beauty, Kemet,for instance is one, but Jah called it Eden

and i see the formentioned prophets as the fruit of Africa, indeed African did exhist before them

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I