Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/15/2005 11:37:04 PMHidden - Foolishness

Then if thats the case then you are NOT Wise.

1 Thessolonians 5:21 "Prove all things.."

The Bible says a wise man cannot be gainsayed nor resisted (Luke 21:15)The problem is that you are not Wise.

Proverbs 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Wisdom is being shown to your RIGHT NOW. THERE IS NOTHING WISER THAN THE WORD OF GOD. But look at how you are responding to the BIBLE which you claim to believe in! You hate it, and it tells you clearly above FOOLS hate knowledge. Therefore HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
========
To all the people that are on this site, YOU ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AND WE ARE WARNING YOU!!! THE END OF THE WORLD IS AT HAND! LOOK AT WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU!!! NOW YOU NEED TO REALLY BE SEEKING THE TRUE GOD! NOT FAKE JESUS CHRIST WHO HAD A WHITE FATHER! Link: Selassie I Father LEAVE THIS FALSE DOCTRINE NOW!!!

All these idiots that wont listen will FEEL.

Proverbs 13:13 Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

If you listen to God things will go in your favor. STOP SMOKING WEED, STOP WORSHIPPING SOME DEAD WHITE MAN, AND COME INTO THE TRUTH!! ITS TIME NOW!!

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I