Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/6/2024 3:00:03 PMHidden - Foolishness

I never said what you claim I did. Did I say white people are oppressed and subjugated by blacks people? No. I didn’t. But since you bring it to that, what specific laws and policies are objectively racist and oppressive towards black and brown people in the USA?? And I mean specifics, how else can we erase it if we can’t pinpoint it? Where is there subjugation and oppression? You heard of D.E.I? How can it be claimed “institutional racism” when affirmative action type policies and D.E.I rhetoric are demanded within the biggest institutions?? (Coca-Cola requires diversity training program that demanded workers to “be less white”)So you want to go down that road, give me the law and ordinance number. Give me the institution and policy that is perpetuating it. Let’s advocate for an end together!

Back to the subject. I’ve been through it all. On this site for over 10 years. I know the stance you take in trying to explain away what Black Supremacy is. Here’s the deal. When someone says they’re a white supremacist, no one waits to hear an explanation on why that person feels is misrepresented and deserves a dive into the actual core value of their rhetoric. It’s rightly and immediately condemned. Such SHOULD be the same with someone espousing Black Supremacy or any other racial supremacy doctrine. No one’s should give you the time of day when you come out as a racial supremacist. Your “what it really means” means nothing. You can’t fight racism with racism. The entirety of the ideology inescapably pivots around white people being the root of all evil. With that reality, there is no explanation that justifies it. Racism is racism.

Power dynamic though, right? Nah, heard it all before. The only ones making black people “powerless” are the one who say they are and teach their children to view the world that way. The biggest threat “white supremacy” poses to black people, is being taught that everything is blamed on white supremacy.

Censored in 3….2….1

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I