Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dembele Sent: 5/3/2024 5:42:03 AMHidden - Foolishness

let me tell you life is getting sweet here in tenerife we are taking justice anc NOBODY CAN STAND US let me tell you we don,t want europeans here there is a big protest going on now about getting the tourists out of here and let me tell you there are a lot of Europeans livin on the streets here let me tell you we go and kick their tents rob them and do everything WE WANT TO DO WITH THEM and nobody can do us anything man because Jah protect us the law is completely powerless here let me tell you there was a German guy living in an abandoned home and we went and we just burned the house down man we went there at night and threw fire at him and the police can,t do anything since the house is abandoned let me tell you have done a lot these days and this weekend it,s gonna be even more and the police can,t touch us man because jah is ruling over them let me tell you we are at power here and nobody can touch us let me tell you they better run cause we let me tell i,n the crazy bad boy killer man i,m the worst person in the world now owned and protected by jah let me tell you there,s gonna be justice and justice soon let me tell you i can do anything but anything i want now let me tell you cause crazy bad boy killer has become the king of jah let me tell you huge diffrence here let me tell you this is gonna end let me tell you we have been waiting for this for a very long time let me tell ypu people praise me here man no matter what i do man cause LIFES LIVE ON MAN YEAH GIVE IT ALL UP FOR BAD BOY KILLER MAN BECAUSE HE IS NOW THE KING OF TENERIFE SO COME ON OVER AND HOP THE BOARD

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I