Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/25/2021 4:20:55 PMHidden - Foolishness

They are about to kill millions. Many have been made drunk with the wine of Babylon.

I do not own any of the work written here. It is to be given away freely. We are allowed to comment, report news, teach, criticise and do research. The views and opinions written here are not to bully or threaten anybody. They are intended to be shared with other like minded individuals which share similar thoughts and views about the topic. This work is based on the BIBLE

Blessed I

They are about to kill millions. Many have been made drunk with the wine of Babylon.

Go and open in the Revelation, chapter  17, verse 2

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Yes I

They believed this deception. They believed the lies. This plannedemic is here to deceive I and I. The I must see to it that the I get not deceived by this plannedemic.

They are about to kill millions in India with their deadly vaccine.

https://www.rt.com/news/512774-india-adverse-effects-covid-vaccine/

The vaccine is killing people. The Pope is a liar. The Pope is deceiving the whole world. The Pope is an evil person. The Pope of Rome is the wicked man himself, in flesh. He tells the whole world to take the vaccine.

The side effects of the second dose of the vaccine is even more deadlier than the first.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/294830

They are going to blame this on climate change. The coronavirus, the plannedemic, came from the Pope of Rome. They are going to kill people because the earth is over populated.

Norway changes the vaccine guidance after 23 die after taking the vaccine.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1384728/Covid-vaccine-latest-side-effects-Pfizer-jab-23-dead-Norway-coronavirus-update

They are still testing their vaccine on humans. Don't take the vaccine. If you take the vaccine, you become their test subject. The media is stupid to lie to the public about this plannedemic.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212915.shtml

The vaccines are not safe. If the vaccine works, why are people dropping down dead after taking the vaccine?

Many people have died in the US after taking the vaccine. This is a plan to depopulate the earth.

https://www.yjc.ir/en/news/50242/55-people-died-in-us-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccines

Men are playing god, trying to force us to take the vaccine. The whole world is listening to the Pope of Rome.

The Pope of Rome is committing mass murder with these vaccines. He said we must take the vaccine. He is the murderer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/09/world/europe/pope-coronavirus-vaccinations.html

The Pope is lying to you. It is suicidal to take the vaccine. The opposite is true to what the Pope said. The Pope is gambling with the population when he says you should take the vaccine. They are using the population as test subjects.

Again read the Revelation, chapter 17, verse 13, I and I reads,

These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Yes I

They want to depopulate the world. That is why many gave their power unto the beast. Many are believing the lies. This coronavirus, the plannedemic, came from the Pope of Rome. Many are believing the deceptions from the Pope of Rome.

Biden's America has provided power and strength to the Pope of Rome, to kill everyone, to vaccinate the population. Biden is doing the works of the wicked man himself.  Biden, the hypocrite, can be seen here without a mask on.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/15/biden-to-deploy-fema-national-guard-to-set-up-covid-vaccine-clinics-across-the-us.html

Biden is forcing us to obey the Pope of Rome, by not returning normality to us, and by saying that we have to take the vaccine first before we can return to normal. Biden is a liar and a thief. Biden stole our freedoms and normal lives. Now he says we must take the vaccine before getting our normal lives back again. Biden is a wicked tyrant.

Fire burn the wicked!

We have heard so many things about "conspiracy theories" about fema camps. Are these things conspiracy theories now? These are things that are really coming to pass. They are passing right in front of our eyes. And the majority still thinks the government is here to help them.

They are here to kill all of us to depopulate the world because it is overpopulated. The government is Babylon, listening and taking orders from the Pope of Rome.

Go and open in the Revelation, chapter 13, verse 15 , I and I reads,

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Yes I

This is what Babylon is doing. Old people are more at risk of dying than younger ones. Biden is a murderer. Even China won't vaccinate their elderly. Biden wants all the elderly dead when he says they should get vaccinated. Biden is a murderer and is doing the work of the wicked man himself. The wicked man himself wants the world to be depopulated. That is why they are saying we all should take the vaccine. The side effects of the vaccine is death.

They will enforce the vaccination. If you don't want to take the vaccine, they will put you into education camps. This will happen world wide, not just in America.

This makes it possible that American troops will be forced to fire on their own people. The armies are trained to kill the enemy, but this is an evil position that the armies are in right now. They are in a position to kill and shoot their own people.

They can't kill this virus because it does not exist. Now they are going after their own people. They are going to kill many.

Everything is made possible under this plannedemic. Many "conspiracy theories" are really happening because of them "protecting us" when really they are killing many. They are killing their own people with the vaccines. They are already killing lots of people by letting the people listen to the Pope of Rome, Bill Gates, Biden and many evil others.  They are killing many by under the darkness of "keeping us safe" and by using the military on their own people.

This is not a "conspiracy theory". They are really using the military to fight against individuals that they think are mentally ill. The beast is real. The whole world gave their power unto the beast. Those that don't accept the mark of the beast will be put to death.

Open and read in Revelation, chapter 13, verse 4, I and I reads,

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The whole world is being deceived right now by the Pope of Rome. The whole world is bowing to the deception and accepting the falsehood. The whole world is doing the works of the devil and not of JAH.

We are to obey JAH rather than seek after the ways of man.

Now is not the time to be a coward rasta. We have to stand up for our rights and freedoms

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I