Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/19/2020 2:18:56 PMHidden

Emperor Haile Selassie I was finally buried in Addis Ababa in 2000, twenty-five years after being laid to rest. Haile Selassie I was crowned Emperor of Abyssinia in 1930, but shortly afterwards fled into exile when Mussolini invaded the country in 1935. Despite his appeal to the League of Nations for intervention, the European powers wished to avoid conflict with Italy. Haile Selassie I returned triumphantly in 1941 after a military campaign ousted the Italian forces, and the country was renamed Ethiopia. In 1974 a Soviet-backed military junta (the ‘Derg’) deposed Haile Selassie I as Emperor, and he was kept under house arrest at the Imperial Palace. He died a year later while still under arrest. In 1992 his remains were discovered, buried under a toilet in the Palace, and transferred to the church of Ba’ata Mariam Geta. Haile Selassie I was a member of the Solomonic dynasty who traced his lineage to Emperor Menelik I. Despite Haile Selassie I undeniable historical importance, when the reburial of his remains was finally agreed in 2000, the Ethiopian government refused to give the occasion the status of a state burial, having recently accused the former Emperor of oppression and brutality during his 45-year rule. His regime was also criticized by human rights groups, such as Human Rights Watch, as autocratic and illiberal. The Ethiopians are from the land of Canaan. The Ethiopians are from the land of Israel. Exodus 3:8 "And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites". And Exodus 3:17 "And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey." The organisations like the United Nations and the World Health Organization should not be trusted. These organizations are those that deny the right to Israel for the Ethiopian. These organizations are responsible for death of millions of Africans. They won't say that Israel is for the Ethiopians. The lost tribes of Israel shall return to Israel from where ever they have been scattered. Haile Selassie I was the last of the Solomonic dynasty of Israel. He came to fetch the last of the lost tribes of Israel. From all over the world Israel is the home of the Ethiopian. The ceremonies of Haile Selassie I began at Ba’ata Church, where Selassie I predecessor Emperor Menelik II is buried. From there, the vehicle carrying the coffin, draped in the Ethiopian flag and guarded by four warriors, moved to Addis Ababa’s Meskel Square. The procession then continued on to St George’s Church for further obsequies, since it was there that Haile Selassie I had been crowned Emperor amid similar ceremony, in 1930. The final destination was Holy Trinity Cathedral, built by Haile Selassie I himself, where his remains were interred with those of his wife, Empress Menen Asfaw.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I