Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kirk Sent: 1/7/2018 12:10:09 PMHidden - Foolishness

Hail Jah Rastafari the king of zion. All glory and honours unto his hola name, because he alone is found worthy to open the 7 seals. Idrens and sistrens it is now 2018 in babylonian calender time and about 2010 zion (ethiopian) time. The Rastafari movement is only about 90 years old, counting from nov. 2 1930, until now. To put this into perspective or historical context, InI will compare our beloved movement- which started biblically in rev. 12:5 with the birth of Haile Selassie 1, the man child, who was born to rule the nations with a rod of iron in 1892 - to our predecessors 2000 years ago, the nazarenes, i.e. the christians coming out of the torah law and its corrupted priestly system of the pharisees. Just like the ancient nazarenes had to deal with the gnostic heresy founded by simon magus in the book of acts 8:9, in the early years of the movement's revelation; so too now must Iyanghi, 12 tribes, and other Rastas have to deal with the bobo dead heresy. They are to be treated axaclty as the gnostics movement was treated by the ancient nazareans. In other words these bobo dreads are only copy cats, here to cause confusion, to mislead and corrupt the path of the new converts to this most holy and biblical movement, symbolized by the Iyabinghi order. But people are now noticing and calling out the hypocrisy of the bobo dreadlocks movement. People from Khargo & others, to The ancient Nyabinghi house of judgement, which pronounce its edict against the wicked plot, master minded by Sizzla, to steal the Nyabinghi seal in 2012. But their most wickedest crime to-date which are many and well documented; is the invention of their blasphemous trinity, which compares the immortal and incorruptible God of israel: Emperor Selassie 1, the most high God of host, to corruptible men like Charles Edward aka Eddy, and Marcus Garvey. Haile selassie alone is God. That Is basic knowledge in Israel, that Our god is one. I have much more to say about these bobo-lonian heretics and many other heretics that I see on the internet, like The Lion of Judah society (lojs) headed by that anti-christ wedem yadon adonis and also omar tobijah, along with Mutabaruka who i have on tape saying he doesn't even believe in God or the devil; yet still this man has been lecturing on behalf of the Rastafari and nazarean movements for years. Just who are these people. Until my next post, I pray the father that we all continue to grow in the spirit and love of the most high God, Jah Rastafari.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I