Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/5/2012 9:19:43 PMHidden - Foolishness

InI know weh mi deh

So I repeat, You only confuse people when coming to Rastafari when they find out for themselves that HIM was a Christian King who served and worship Christ. This ministry will never bear fruit until we submit to what HIM submitted to. Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Respect and love no condemnation but guidance from the most high

But truth is truth and wrong is wrong, I wouldn't be a brother to any of you if InI kept the revelation and help from you. Inna dis iwa, Jah know, InI need all the help we can get. Think of HIM, when he went to get help from the United Nations to stop Italy invasion, if he was Jah, he wouldn't have done so. Christ never ran to man for help but to the father. Once HIM went to the father, he defeated Italy with a calvary, while Italy had tanks and big machine gun. HIM used a calvary to defeat them, well Christ died on calvary, so tell me who is one that guide HIM. Jah know the truth is there the I just have to accept it and spread the true healing of the nation, which is Love and God is love 1 John 4:8, and nuff "Christian" don't overstand who Jah is and how to spread love, but Rasta do but nuff Rasta don't believe in the Christian God HIM served.

The idren will be way more powerful and fruitful as leaders of love if they took heed to this message.

To who has an ear let them hear what the spirit says.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I