Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/5/2012 12:42:46 PMHidden - Foolishness

Greetings

InI stand for the bible in every aspect for Jah will never leave us without a manual of how mankind must operate. And InI speaks about Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and InI bible says that Jesus means God is with us, and that he is salvation. InI bible also says that Jesus has been with the father since the beginning and created I in InI image. InI bible also say that the word became flesh and walk amongst us and was baptised by John the Baptist, and then baptised us with the Holy Spirit, the fire.

InI believe in the power of his name. Christ said that if InI believe in him, we will have life and have it more abundantly. Then Jesus told his disciple, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:29). Rasta post pics of HIM but The faith is believing in Jesus that he will save us for all things unlike Jah. It takes more faith to believe in something that we don't see than something that we do and InI has never seen the physical Chris but has been contact numerous of times with him.

InI don't fight the fact that H.I.M is from the line of Christ, but just like David he was a man and not perfect and born into a world with the factor of sexual intercourse. Every man has sin and falls short of the glory (romans 3:23) and if a man claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8.

HIM was the head of the EOTC, but Jesus Christ is the head of the Church and the father is the head of him (1Cor 11:3), but Christ will soon come back to sit pon the throne (John 18:36). For he is the only King to not have sit in his rightful place but when he does he will be the last King to mount the throne, making Jesus the ultimate judge, with the govt on him shoulders, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, The Lion. Marcus Garvey believed this and so did HIM. (col 3:1), (Isaiah 9:6)

Re-evaluate the thinking before time is up, it will be the best decision any I can make.

You only confuse people when coming to Rastafari when they find out for themselves that HIM was a Christian King and served and worship Christ. This ministry will never bear fruit until we submit to what HIM submitted to. Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I