Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bhakta Sent: 12/20/2008 4:13:25 AMHidden - Foolishness

# Dear wahdahdah

“It also convey to I that this is suposedly the man JESUS CHRIST. Now I&I may have just fallen from the Turnip truck, but did not the "man" Jesus Christ come forward 2000 yrs ago” - wahdahdah

In *revelation* of the *mystery* of God, one shall see that Christ Jesus, Jesus Christ, and Christ are one and the same, and that the Father and the Son are one and the same, and that such titles are merely a result of the same Father operating in his different offices (at each respective time-period). Hence, Christ can claim to be both Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus - the Son Of Man can claim all these titles, as he is The Faithful & True Witness, The Alpha and Omega, The *Root* & *Offspring* Of David. Christ is the door (the mediator) – such things can only be understood via *divine-revelation* - in the mystery of Christ Jesus we may understand Christ, and the truth of this second coming…

“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.” - 1 Corinthians 2:12-14

“When the Man called Jesus walked the earth he said he would come back a KING. KING of KINGS LORD of LORDS CONQUERING LION of JUDAH.” – wahdahdah

Indeed. That is correct.

“If this Man brings the Original Post person to a Realization of JAH than Respect to the I. It just does not sit RIGHT with Iman when another man say pray to me.“ - wahdahdah

The Son Of Man *is not a normal man* that we should worship him. E.G. Even Philip was having problems understanding the true identity of Jesus…

“Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father? “ - John 14:8-9

Furthermore, even the Pharisees failed to comprehend the true identity of the end time messiah which was then yet to come, Christ (The Son Of David)...

“While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, [The Son] of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any [man] from that day forth ask him any more [questions].” - Matthew 22:41-46

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

# Dear liberated_Ras777

Regarding: Isaiah 9:6 - All of creation is subject to Christ Jesus, there is nothing which is which is not governed by the Father. Hence in the latter day Heaven and Earth are both for Christ to claim - (The seed was in Nathan, hereto Judah was taken captive to Dravida, therein the Lion came forth).

“you also state that lahiri krishna is " mysterious" " concealed" I an I burn concealment or mysterious I an I god and King is in no way " mysterious" or " concealed" sounds to I that the I is dealing ith some secret knowledge.. I an I burn SECRET IT IS REVELATION TIME..”- liberated_Ras777

Regarding the term “concealed one” – The Root Of David/Christ Jesus (The Firstborn Of God) is the fullness of the Father, in Jesus Christ Christ Jesus came to sow, and in the latter day Christ Jesus is manifest as the man Christ (The Offspring Of David) - hence the Almighty Father is hereto *concealed* within Christ, who has now come to reap. There are no two or three Gods, The Father and The Son are one and the same (KJV: 1 John 5:7, John 14:8-9, John 10:30). Liberated Ras, you are indeed dealing with a great mystery which was *sealed* and hidden *since the foundation of the world* (and it is the work (great master plan) of Christ to *reveal* these Thunders, therein we may further recognise him, via the revelation of his word).

“Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:” - Colossians 4:3

“How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)” - Ephesians 3:3-4

“That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” - Colossians 2:2-3

“Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:” - 1 Corinthians 2:6-7

“Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,” - Romans 16:25

“Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:” - Ephesians 3:8-9

Now this is the era wherein this hidden wisdom, this mystery of God...is *revealed*, wherein God descends personally in his humble human form to unloosen the seals, to reveal the thunders, to prepare his people, to grant that heavenly wisdom which was ordained before the world unto our glory…

“And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.” - Revelation 5:5

“And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and [his] left [foot] on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as [when] a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.” - Revelation 10:1-11

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.” - 1 Corinthians 1:25

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;” - 1 Corinthians 1:27

“Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;” - Matthew 13:36-37

“But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,”- Matthew 24:37-38

“When the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” - Luke 18:8

“For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.” - Matthew 24:27

“For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:2

“Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.” - Revelation 16:15

Darkness comprehendeth not this eastern light - let us be watchful and prayfull so as not to be confounded by this great move of God - else we may miss it. Closing in Christ Conciousness. May the Lord be with you in spirit and truth.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I