Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Khu-Ra-El Sent: 5/1/2008 6:47:37 AMHidden - Wickedness

Oh Lord, yes i see

arkI respect to your courage to confess, that this is not a nyahbinghi or any blessed RasTafarian board, of any organisation, but a private board on wich rasta and non rasta are posting.

give thanks for the information about the nyahbinghi house, if we have more questions, weīll conatct the honourable house.

from the start page it is not clear to see, that the board has nothing to do with the binghi house, but itīs revealed now.

yes ark, you donīt know me, but I know you now, see I as an agel that was sent to the virtual internet world to visit the boards and to see who is doing what under H.I.M. name.

to sit behind a computer is easy, but one time everybody is coming into the royal RasTafarian family and then he has to account what heīs doing,
believe I and I you have to do that, and then Iīll be there and bear witness.

those who feels attacked as bobo fan, they also are it, or why else are you bothered?
woman, i donīt fully overstand what you want. there are two possibilities:
1st you want contact, or 2nd you are against I
about 1: no interest in a white woman
about 2: what should your post mean? the evidence for the bobo empress intelligence?
you are a bobo daughter? you are writing through since 4 weeks? what, are you in your time?
three weeks unclean in the daughters quarters, one week amongs the bredren? wich bobo priest gave you the authority to a different livity in bobo? or do you just want to impurify men, or are this laws just valid for the black bobo daughters and for the whites it is different? in ethiopia you didnīt find a family and had to live in addis? in shash there is a big bobo shanti house, why havenīt you been there? no welcome?
so stop your reasoning with a man in that kind of behaviour, or you donīt know where is your place as bobo empress? who gave you your name yaa, yourself, you donīt sound blessed on this name.

you also canīt insult you bredren rook and hotep and call them girlie (what is trust- if you forgot), even if they take all of that because they like you, but
stop to speak to a RasTa man

and tell your kingman he shall come to the board and explain why you are talking to lion like that and are making him to a king clown amongst the brotherhood. so stop that talk and bring your kingman or a priest.

like i see you have problems here with many binghi bredren already and never youīve been honest and none of you really enters a reasoning to find out the truth.

read your posts again ark, that you were posting here long time ago.

old post:
Haile Selassie I encourage I and I to learn from Christ and live by His example. Nyahbinghi see and know RasTafarI, and I and I know that RasTafarI and Christ are One.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie

and today?
because from what you were writing that time and today, there have many things changed in your attitude. what had happened?
and ark, to be happy and cheerful is something different than laughing at somebody (lol)
and to be foolish and baseless, same way as to shout fyah is not the same as to posess fyah.
nyahfyah is harsh for you? sorry, i am a fyahman.

if you go on acting like that, then you are acting in the terms of babylon, because it want to circumvent with crowns and titles that you remember the Divine.

now you can decide to allow this post and to meditate over it and answer me or not.

one more thing, if i would be an enemy, i wouldnīt open your eyes, yes to accept you have to do by yourselves, open or close this is your free will wich H.I.M. gave you, make something good out of it, something divine.
but itīs a fact that in RasTafari a RasTafarian has to talk.

Khu-Ra-El

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I