Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=999&start_row=1

Bow

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1_Kings_10 Sent: 9/9/2005 7:43:44 PM

I have a photo of H.I.M on a white horse but what about the Bow??

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/10/2005 12:12:02 AM

the bow is not a physical instrument, but rather a symbol of war, justice...

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/10/2005 2:28:57 AM

Someone expalined to me that the rider on the white horse who goes out conquering and to conquer is not Haile Selassie but rather Winston Churchhill and that the other rider on the white horse with the names King of Kings and Lord of Lords is Haile Selassie.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/10/2005 3:08:25 AM

Correction, tef is right. There are two white horses.

"When He had broken the first seal, beholda white horse came forth. He who sat on it had a bow, and a crown was given to him and he went fort, conquering, and to conquer." Rev 6:2

This seal reveals the Roman Image of Christ, conquering the nations in the name of Jesus Christ.

The second white horse (Rev 19) is the one that His Majesty rides.

Tef, I give thanks for the correction. Winston Churchill rode the horse that brought the scale and famine.

Blessed

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/10/2005 4:06:19 AM

Ises

No, there is only ONE horserider. John knew what he did when he wrote that, he wouldn't have caused confusion by discribing to different figures as the same. One figure but in different chapters.

The one who told you it is Winston Churchil must have it out of Kalin Ray Selassie's book, because I do not know how one could come to such a conclusion without it.

No, the white horse is the same King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the mighty Conquerer who went forth to Europe to conquer from there.

Check it, both horserider figures are discribed as HIM, because they are one. Who went forth to conquer? HIM opens the seals, no one else.

Winston Churchil? Chaaaaaaaaah man.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/10/2005 4:21:17 AM

Then why does it say "When He had broken the first seal, beholda white horse came forth." He is breaking the seal to release the horse, how would He then come as the one on the horse? Because right after this rider goes out, the Lamb loosens another seal and the next horsemen is released. I would be grateful for your insights ras.

Yes, the Winston Churchill theory comes from the book, Haile Selassie and the opening of the seven seals. He gives us the idea that Winston chruchill is the rider of the black horse. I'm not really sure what to think of that. Its possible, but I don't like being that specific with this type of prophecy, I know what a gwan right now , so I will let Jah do His work.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/10/2005 5:02:40 AM

Blessed

Well Iyah. this is a vision. In a vision everything's possible. And it's a metaphor. The lamb is of course not a real lamb. So the way how he opens it can be however he wants it. So it is not impossible that he is the lamb and the horserider as one.

When it says the lamb opens the seals, in I opinion that means, HIM's life and it's influence on worldhistory opened the seals.
If you read HIM autobiography and all those books about the Ethio-Italo war you will see, that HIM went forth to Europe to conquer from there, seen. He is the one sitting on the white horse, the same one who is describes in chap19 as King of Kings Lord of Lords. There is only ONE who sit pon the white horse to bear those titles in this Iwah!

"He gives us the idea that Winston chruchill is the rider of the black horse. I'm not really sure what to think of that."
That's the deal Iyah. You aren't shure, because it's not your own Idea. And no matter how much you try, it never wil be, it will always be the Idea of another man to which he came through HIS own overstanding. You can try to copy it, but it will never be satisfying yor you, belive I.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/10/2005 3:03:33 PM

Well to be honest bredren, I don't take to kalin interpretation because he is to specific and its almost like he thinks he is the prophet. That is why I enjoyed reading the last prophecy so much was because it left those things for ones to decide themselves. But really bredren, I don't care who rides what horse and I'm not trying to figure it out. I know who the King of kings is, and that is the only person in that book I'm concerned about knowing and revealing to others.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/10/2005 3:24:11 PM

Winston Churchill was the first world leader to recognize Ethiopia as the first victim and victory of World War II. He wrote a very touching speech praising His Majesty. The idea is that this first white horse, if it is Winston Churchill, represents the colonial expansions of the British Empire. He was given a crown, a bow and he rode a white horse. He is also credited with having led England through the dark days of World War II. Although, he was friendly towards Ethiopia, only God knows the true motive of the heart. I have heard that he had thoughts of turning Ethiopia into a British protectorate. That's not exactly the way things turned out though. Rasta is in control. Selassie I eventually succeded in freeing Afrika from colonial rule.

Moa Anbesa Neged YeJudah rides again ~

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/10/2005 3:48:06 PM

I just think that trying to fill in a lot of those "blanks" in revelation is very dangerous because it is not prophecy to be messed with. I know that since revelation has begun that we can truly begin to understand itsa interpretation. I mean ever since the crowning of His Majesty things in this world took a huge shift. His Majesty came to restore the truth about Christ by showing His true image, not the false white image that gets portrayed by Rome and roman influenced doctrine. Also in showing the true image of Christ, Emporer Haile Selassie also revealed unto us who the true Israelites are, not the so-called "israelis". How about the Ark? This too was also brought to light after thousands of years of darkness.

I think that we all know here who the beast is that sits on seven hills. Rome, Vatican, Pope-done deal. We all also recognize musolini as one of the beasts given authority by the Greater Breast, Pope. These conclusions are inavoidable as the prophecy fullfiled and so InI can look on history and see what beasts were making war with the Lamb. , but He overcame them because He is King of kings and Lord of lords.

What I know is that His Majesty came to this world to destroy the false image given by the whore, and to show us the way back to HIM, as many of His followers were decieved by Rome and were forced to worship the image of the beast. His Majesty has bound that old dragon, He has given InI our white robes and told us to wait a while longer, just like in the prophecy. He is coming to finish this prophecy, but until then it is our job to spread the good news about the returned King of Zion, as we must make people aware that Rome has decieved them and that Christ has come with a new name-

HAILE SELLASSIE I THE FIRST JAH RASTAFARI THE GOD OF ISSAC ABRAHAM JACOB

BLESSED

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I