Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=993&start_row=1

Congo Watu/ Bongo Watu

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahWarrior Sent: 8/31/2005 11:35:03 AM

Greetings!

I have one question...In a german forum there is a discussion about the difference between Congo Watu and Bongo Watu ( or Wattoo as the Sis writes it...). The Sis thinks that Bongo Watu was Count Ossi's brother and Congo Watu is Ras Boneages ( two persons). Another Sis says that Congo Watu and Bongo Watu are both names for Ras Boneages ( one person).

Can someone please explain what is right?

Blessed Love!
JW

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/31/2005 3:51:12 PM

From what I know Bongo Watu is Ras Boneages.

Messenger: bingifyah Sent: 9/1/2005 6:52:31 AM

royal greetings I

Congo Watu and Bongo Watu is the same living I, known as Ras Boanerges. Ancient Ingels are sometimes refered as Congo or Bongo, to honor them for their pioneering works. I had a great opportunity to reason with Congo Watu in 1996 for 12 days. He is my inspiration and truly one of the greatest ancient to have been involved in this livity and movement.

Nothing was beyond reproach for Congo Watu, he was always prepared to reason, to examine the path of our movement and was prepared to review and not afraid to say InI was wrong to have taken a certain decision.Check his position on the term Jah, even on sesnsimilla, on the Queens and Empresess,etc. He was unwavering in his stance and was always willing not only teach but to LEARN even from very young ites.

His notion that the irits of the almighty are not be found in one individual I but the collectivity of bethrens and sistrens. I debated the whole of issue of Ancient Egypt with the I,i still differ with him , you know!I also differ with the I also on the Nyabhingi as a vehicle for liberation of I AND I PEOPLE in this time.

Congo Watu is great Ancient Ingel of the Most HIGH.

i GIVE THANKS Iyah!

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/1/2005 8:28:48 AM

Ises

Give Thanks for the answer Iyah.

Is this the Congo Wattu the I speaks about?

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/1/2005 11:15:51 AM

Yes I that is Bongo Watu!

Messenger: bingifyah Sent: 9/2/2005 3:22:19 AM

Oh what an Ingel!Never have I seen a great I yet so humble!healways emphasised that the government is upon InI shoulders this time!

can the I post any pictures of other ancients? Pa Ashanti or Bongo Iration! Any ancient, please Iyah! i met Bongo Time in 1999, on what a great warrior, good organiser and a visionary!

You know i , what is interesting is how the ancients interepreted and gathered information which was not available then but now we can easily get. It was true REVELATION. ites who outside the continent have great opportunity to interact with these ancients , we in the African continent appreciate every moment we get! Can anyone post any pictures of the ancients please!

i give thanks

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/2/2005 3:49:53 AM

Ises Iyah

Iman will try to find some pics.

Bongo Time

For more Images check The RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Center, Finland

Selah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/2/2005 3:53:14 AM

Ightes

So the sistren still says that Congo Wattu is different from Bongo Wattu. Is there any evidence?
They say the man Congo Watu was called Boneages, other sources say Boanerges, still the same?

Selah

Messenger: bingifyah Sent: 9/6/2005 10:19:45 AM

ises Iyah!

i give thanks even for the picture of the ancient Bongo Time.keep them coming roots man

one perfect love
selah

Messenger: ThomHaml Sent: 5/19/2020 1:26:31 AM

COngo Watu and bongo Watu are two different places name but people think both are the same names which are using on the internet. But before you do anything the customwritings review telling the reality behind it.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I