Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=974&start_row=1

Greetings to all From the Seycehlles

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Sight Sent: 8/8/2005 3:32:45 PM

HAIL KING EMANUEL KADMAWI HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST
JAH
RASTAFARI
Give thanks for LIFE and the Mighty LIFE GIVER.AB.WODE.MENFES QUDUS. HAIL TO THE ROYAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF HIS MAJESTY
InI would like to give thanks for the blessed mighty website where d i's can meet and establish WORD SOUND POWER contact and share Our Ancient Knowledge of the Divine and give a blessed helping hand onto our bredren and sisdren by sharing between ini EDUCATION which ini hav been blessed with by the MOST I ABABAJANHOY.
INI come from the Seychelles. A group of tropikal islands 4 deegrees south of the equator close to EAST AFRIKA and Mount ZION Ithioia the Mighty Glorious City of Ithiopia where the Most I has established Hist Throne forever.
It is a glory and an honour to read the glorious WORDS that are manifested upon her.I enclose with seven words of love.
Never Give Up Hail Selassie The Highest. ITINUE TO MANIFEST HOLY WORDS OF JAH RASTAFARI
SELASSIE I IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE
BIG UP TO EMPRESS TZHINGI, BIG UP ARK I, BIG UP RAS ZION I , NEFERTITI AND ALL THE ROYAL CHILDREN OF THE MOST I JAHOVIA GOD AND KING JAH RASTAFARI I SELASSIE I DI ALMIGHTY I.
BLESSED LOVE
KEEP UP THE UPFUL VIBES AND THE RIGHT CLEAR PERFECT MEDITATION N ITNIUE TO ITINUALLY MANIFEST JAH WORKS FOR THOU ART THE MIGHTY CHILDREN OF JAH

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/8/2005 3:48:18 PM

Yes I, ini need to share,nurture and nourish ini incarnate knoweldge that has been given to ini in the beggining.teach and learn...ini rastafari children in this time must take the baton from ini elders in stride, with humbleness,raspect,responcibillity and ipreciation.
forums like this one can play a big part in the inifying of HIM children.I give thanks.

Haile Selassie I Love to all Rastafari and other like blackhearted peoples

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I