Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=958&start_row=1

Prayer Request

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/29/2005 2:50:12 PM

My mother-in-law was just in a serious car accident this morning. Please say a prayer for us.

Bless

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/29/2005 3:54:19 PM

Blessed love god,

I am sorry to hear that my bredren. InI will chant a prayer to Haile I.

Jah Guide, Bless, and Itect

Ras Zion Isis

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/29/2005 6:47:29 PM

i pray for your family, even now.

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 7/30/2005 12:03:24 AM

Yes Jah guide and protect, so dont worry yourself too much. InI pray for your mother-in-law's speedy recovery. Selah

Messenger: Sistah Sent: 7/30/2005 8:49:43 PM

Greetings, InI send my love and blessing to you and your family. This is the pray InI said for your mother-n-law.

"Dear Jah: Bless her body today! Shower every part of her with the strength of your love. Fill every muscle, every tissue, every cell, every organ, and every system of her body with divine radinace and health. Bless her body today, Jah! Bless every part of her with wholeness. Restore divine order to every part of her body. Bless and strength her body today JAH!"

Jah-Bless Sistah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/31/2005 3:10:22 AM

In the name of the Most High I come before the thrown to lift up Jeff's family in this time of need. Father I ask that you make yourself known to this family and open up a window and poor out a blessing upon each and every one of them. I pray for perfect health of mind, body, and spirit. One Love...........RSK

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I