Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=926&start_row=1

Enoch Instructs InI

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/13/2005 8:21:25 PM

And now, my children, keep your souls from all injustice, such as the Lord hates.

Walk before his face with terror and trembling and serve him alone.

Bow down to the true God, not to dumb idols, but bow down to his similitude, and bring all just offerings before the Lord’s face. The Lord hates what is unjust.

For the Lord sees all things; when man takes thought in his heart, then he counsels the intellects, and every thought is always before the Lord, who made firm the earth and put all creatures on it.

If you look to heaven, the Lord is there; if you take thought of the sea’s deep and all the under-earth, the Lord is there.

For the Lord created all things. Bow not down to things made by man, leaving the Lord of all creation, because no work can remain hidden before the Lord’s face.

Walk, my children, in long-suffering, in meekness, honesty, in provocation, in grief, in faith and in truth, in reliance on promises, in illness, in abuse, in wounds, in temptation, in nakedness, in privation, loving one another, till you go out from this age of ills, that you become inheritors of endless time.

Blessed are the just who shall escape the great judgment, for they shall shine forth more than the sun sevenfold, for in this world the seventh part is taken off from all, light, darkness, food, enjoyment, sorrow, paradise, torture, fire, frost, and other things; he put all down in writing, that you might read and understand.

-The Book of the Secrets of Enoch, Ch. 67

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/13/2005 8:41:30 PM

aman & awoman

Rastafari

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/14/2005 10:03:03 AM

Nice talking to you Rock.

Rastafari Love

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/14/2005 10:19:31 AM

True Jah, see you next week.maybe you & your family will have a chance to come and see some of these sea shore i have been writing about.45 mile is just 45 minutes.

Rasta for life and after life and the next life...for sure!!!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I