Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=919&start_row=21

The message of Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 8/23/2005 7:07:57 PM

You are saying that material is not real, but an illusion. In order to address that idea, we have to define what it means for something to be real. Traditionally people define material reality in material terms, but this method of definition fails when we consider the spiritual source of material. We need a way to understand a definition for material reality in terms of the spiritual root. The empress uses belief to bridge that gap, saying that the experience of material reality is only a question of belief.
But I am wondering, what is the empress basis for rejecting the reality and truth of material existence just because the experience is predicated on belief? It seems that the empress conclusion is based on the assumption that belief is not real.
How can we consider the accuracy of this idea, that belief is not real? What criteria can we use to determine the reality of belief? In order to assess the truth of the empress position we require an objective definition of reality that is deeper than belief, since her position pivots on whether or not belief is real.
The only thing deeper than belief is faith, because belief is based in faith. So what the empress is saying boils down to she does not believe in the reality of material because her faith does not allow that belief. But she is admitting that other people do believe in the reality of material, therefore she admits that those people do have faith that allows that belief.
So to understand the roots of belief we must understand how faith works and where it comes from. Well it is the gift of God and the root of life. As the bible says the righteous man lives by faith.
In the end, no-one can demonstrate the truth of these things, because this truth lies at the heart or the soul of our very lives.
The reality of material things is a belief, I agree. And that does not make it false. It is a false assumption of modern (western) philosophy that something is false if it is based in belief. I say that belief is actually the source of every truth that we experience. And this is the gift of God that he gives to whom he pleases. All I can do is urge the sister to reconsider, review. And I give thanks. The sister has the power to overcome this thinking and see and give thanks for the reality of material without trying to understand it.
Somehow each of us needs to accept in our minds that this material reality is not material in nature but spiritual in nature, and that it is only material in manifestation. This is the great mystery of our faith that I think the human mind is unable to grasp, but the belief is given by God. Paul speaks of this mystery in 1Timothy 3:14-16:
Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith:
Christ appeared in the flesh and was shown to be righteous in his spirit. he was seen by angels and was announced to the nations. He was believed on in the world and was taken up into heaven.

The trinity is a nystery, meaning that it cannot be understood by our intellects. The material reality is actually the body of Jah, and it is real. Its reality is not something that our intellects can understand or prove, but God gives us the gift of faith that I know each of us has. I know that every person believes in the reality of material, even though many will experiment in their minds like the sister has done, wondering how it can be possible.
I just give thanks, because Jah always helps us to stay humble. And he blesses us without end.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/23/2005 7:23:38 PM

Actually, I am saying that belief is real, physicality is not. It is not a question of whether or not believing makes things real , it is a reality of things become real to the believer. But in actuality, we are not here and more importantly, THERE IS NO HERE. If there was I would be able to influence things outside of self, but I can't. It is only my belief that can change things. If I believe I can do something I can, if I don't then I can't.
It's not a theory.
It's a fact.

"The trinity is a nystery, meaning that it cannot be understood by our intellects. The material reality is actually the body of Jah, and it is real. Its reality is not something that our intellects can understand or prove, but God gives us the gift of faith that I know each of us has. I know that every person believes in the reality of material, even though many will experiment in their minds like the sister has done, wondering how it can be possible."

This is a false statment. The Trinity (it is capital) is not a mystery. It is actually very simple, the male principle plus the female principle equals new life.
Jah has no body. The flesh sack is a vehicle for navigating the physical reality, not a tangible thing. If it were I would be able to take it with me when I leave. Anything that can't make the journey into reality isn't real.

Don't assume that I am
1. human
2. speculating
I assure you, I am neither

Messenger: gideon Sent: 9/10/2005 7:47:29 PM

My internet was down.
Anyway, I think me and the empress might probably see things more or less the same, but we are using different words to describe it. It gets down to the definition of the word "real". Definitely there is no physical substance, and belief is the true power behind the physical world. I say it is real and you say it is not, so is there any real difference?
Anyway, Rock, it was Hebrews 9, sorry, my mistake.
earlier in the rising.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/10/2005 8:42:54 PM

whats up gideon

seen christ sacrifice was like that of high priest that would give the blood of a lamb, as in the frist books.

"but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself."

[23] It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
[24] For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
[25] Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
[26] For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
[27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
[28] So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

but still ihave to say.
"I do not see how a God that is so magnificent, were as this energy could create universes, could be broken down to only being able to communicate to its creation through a sacrifice of man."

big up, iron come to sharpen iron

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/11/2005 4:59:47 AM

God doesn't communicate with creation only through a sacrifice of man.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/11/2005 12:59:38 PM

Christ gave His life for us, like of father would give his life for his child sanctity. no joke.

Give thanks for the Salvation Kingdom Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/14/2005 10:42:14 AM

Blessed LOVE RASTA FAR I
Haile I selassie I

May the words of I mouth and the i-ditation of i heart be pleasing to INI...rasta fari

...very verycrucial reasoning...

INi site that this being outside of i, some savior is an illusion.

BE jah.....christ means annointed....ini

each i is annointed as the creation of the creator....not anything less. a tomato plant does not bear strawberries(unless geneteically modified)

Ones and ones cease from putting life outside of ini. SO much attention ot death and where and how and if ones "dies"...well all this separation from haile selassie I (power of the trinty) is DIE-vision. LIFE-Vision is reality.

So much words in the language making die-vison. Life is not about be-LIE-fs...life is energy truth that ini know to man-i-FEST the spirit that fills ini.

the most high created ini in ini image and to site that some human being is gonna "save" ones and ond ones from the foolishness of self is just bumba klatt..This is an abomination of the the creation of the most high... the creator does not hate what the creator is.. that is the bumba klatt ISM "TEACH" onse and ones...to hate i and each i. that is where the DIE-VISON come and cause ones and ones to compete for the right hand of the all mighty....BUMBA KLATT...what a twisted view of the creator king omniipresent alpha and omega...

Ones and ones... there is no TING outside of INI to be giving life...LIfe is a choice... iterenity is a choice.....death is a choice....from times and times since the beginless beginning. ALL power is given to the annointed.. to the offspring of iration....The irator does not hold anything back form ini iration... free choice to utilize or abuse the resources of iration.

don't u site that ones are the annointed and it is choice to LIVE UP or not to. Live up to mercy and compasiona to realtiy of the truth of i-ration of the trinity... body mind and soul father mother child air water and earth prophet priest and king...they are indeed not die-vidable but rather LIVITY

The message of christ is ini message of LIFE.. it si the i message of how the i lives or dies....Be god be christ - any thing less is just wasted not lost energy

Most have been MIS-educated into thinking LOW of ones and ones.thru religion, hierarchy of humans which is only a defined selectionof creation... site? WHy do u think there is all this mental illness and violence and sickness and soul serching? Becuz ones and ones are DIE-viosioned from the perfection of i-ration.....KNOW the perfect power that is the source of life from conception and live that. There is no easy way out of death... there is only death and that is seapration from life... DIE-VISION.

The world does not TEACH anything...(fiyah upon the teaching of villages religions and schools and this an that ) TRUTH IS ALREADY INI.... the world is a resource. a tool so to say, to live up to the spirit in flesh, not to deny what is ini....how can ones and one accept one part of i-ration and reject another. The animals are just as essential as the plants as they are co-existent with ones another.. feed one another, juast as the air feeds plants and plants feed man and man feeds soil and soil make food for man. The truth is on ini heart in every cell of i being and evey rung of ini and.....be still and KNOW

LIVE UP RASTA
one love one aim one destiny

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/14/2005 12:32:05 PM

I give thanks for the post.right about now ini needed to read these word.

onelove

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/14/2005 2:00:57 PM

blessed Love rasta far I...

Ras Rock.. bredren .. so did i... so did i... i have really missed siting ones and ones reasonings, ras. Blessed to site the familar ones and the new names and ones and ones.

Give thanks and praises for the site that Ark I keep forwardsing by the power of the most high selassie I.

one love one aim one destiny

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/15/2005 7:33:15 PM

" Blessed LOVE RASTA FAR I
Haile I selassie I

May the words of I mouth and the i-ditation of i heart be pleasing to INI...rasta fari

...very verycrucial reasoning...

INi site that this being outside of i, some savior is an illusion.

BE jah.....christ means annointed....ini

each i is annointed as the creation of the creator....not anything less. a tomato plant does not bear strawberries(unless geneteically modified)

Ones and ones cease from putting life outside of ini. SO much attention ot death and where and how and if ones "dies"...well all this separation from haile selassie I (power of the trinty) is DIE-vision. LIFE-Vision is reality.

So much words in the language making die-vison. Life is not about be-LIE-fs...life is energy truth that ini know to man-i-FEST the spirit that fills ini.

the most high created ini in ini image and to site that some human being is gonna "save" ones and ond ones from the foolishness of self is just bumba klatt..This is an abomination of the the creation of the most high... the creator does not hate what the creator is.. that is the bumba klatt ISM "TEACH" onse and ones...to hate i and each i. that is where the DIE-VISON come and cause ones and ones to compete for the right hand of the all mighty....BUMBA KLATT...what a twisted view of the creator king omniipresent alpha and omega...

Ones and ones... there is no TING outside of INI to be giving life...LIfe is a choice... iterenity is a choice.....death is a choice....from times and times since the beginless beginning. ALL power is given to the annointed.. to the offspring of iration....The irator does not hold anything back form ini iration... free choice to utilize or abuse the resources of iration.

don't u site that ones are the annointed and it is choice to LIVE UP or not to. Live up to mercy and compasiona to realtiy of the truth of i-ration of the trinity... body mind and soul father mother child air water and earth prophet priest and king...they are indeed not die-vidable but rather LIVITY

The message of christ is ini message of LIFE.. it si the i message of how the i lives or dies....Be god be christ - any thing less is just wasted not lost energy

Most have been MIS-educated into thinking LOW of ones and ones.thru religion, hierarchy of humans which is only a defined selectionof creation... site? WHy do u think there is all this mental illness and violence and sickness and soul serching? Becuz ones and ones are DIE-viosioned from the perfection of i-ration.....KNOW the perfect power that is the source of life from conception and live that. There is no easy way out of death... there is only death and that is seapration from life... DIE-VISION.

The world does not TEACH anything...(fiyah upon the teaching of villages religions and schools and this an that ) TRUTH IS ALREADY INI.... the world is a resource. a tool so to say, to live up to the spirit in flesh, not to deny what is ini....how can ones and one accept one part of i-ration and reject another. The animals are just as essential as the plants as they are co-existent with ones another.. feed one another, juast as the air feeds plants and plants feed man and man feeds soil and soil make food for man. The truth is on ini heart in every cell of i being and evey rung of ini and.....be still and KNOW

LIVE UP RASTA
one love one aim one destiny "

(applause)
Its so nice, I had to do the same thing twice
Iva lasting blessings Sistren, you got the message, you win (although there are no losers of for that matter competition), and I will see you on the other side.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I