Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=911&start_row=1

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/6/2005 11:42:48 AM

ises i idren
how many of the i dem remember the first time Rastafari enter into their consciousness?

for me it was as a little youth of about 12 or 13 while living in Addis Ababa. i remember a bunch of people had come from all over foreign to spend them holiday in Ethiopia and one of them was a locksman. .Anyway i didnt know anythin bout rasta them times. One day we were taking all of them to the countrysides and we were travelling along what is known as the kings highway. The dread was driving one of the cars and he stopped suddenly after he had seen another car pass by the opposite direction. the other car stopped too and out jumped another ras. I watched them as they hugged and kissed eachother like long lost brothers and after chattin a while we were on our way.When he came back to the car, i asked him how he knew the man cause i thought they were real good friends who hadnt seen eachother for ages. I was kinda shocked when he told i that this was the first time they had met.He told me that they were just happy to see eachother in the land of their fathers.
This incident planted a seed inna me cause immediately started to wonder where this love came from. After seeing all the animosity and hatred that seemed to be part and parcel of the evils of poverty, it was a form of shock to see there was such a love as this.
That simple thought has led i to realize the fullness of Jah in the personality of H.I.M
Thanks and Praises

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 7/6/2005 12:35:42 PM

That word sound is so ILAH... Give thanks

Messenger: Lioness_Susan Sent: 7/6/2005 3:56:07 PM

Even before I acknowledged the fullness of RasTafarI, I just felt the love, its like a magnet just pull you toward the vibration.

RastafarI Love

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I