Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=907&start_row=1

Sorry i lost my crown.

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 7/3/2005 12:29:14 PM

My earthly father passed away on 21/06/05 after long sickness, i decided to participate fully on his funerals after it the traditions requests for shaving hairs, to my little knowledge Rastafari also reccommends it. And that is what i did very sad to walk with no locks on my head, i think i loss the convenant i kept for ten years. But i'm still chanting RastafarI name.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/3/2005 12:41:41 PM

Ises

I as a Nazarite would only shave if someone dies very closely.

Selah

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/3/2005 7:34:56 PM

Greetings

I am very sorry to hear about your Father. My Mother passed away in November due to a long battle with Lupus. It is tough to lose a parent.

JAH GUIDE

Blessings
Jeff

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/3/2005 7:58:15 PM

Through time Ive lost alot of people and alot of things. I dont believe that there are any words that can console a person. I think the I needs time, life being 360 degrees Jah energy never really leaves. Much love and respect to you and your family. But about your dreads and the nazereth vow I man know if you cut your hair you must fulfill the vow (my opinion) much love and respect to the I.
May all wounds heal and we forward on....
RASTAFARI

rev-2:9-11
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
[10] Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
[11] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/3/2005 8:03:05 PM

Jeff
I wish you much peace and blessings may all the good things that you and your family have done stay in your heart.Even learning from the "bad".
Jah blessings

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/3/2005 8:07:25 PM

I man know if you cut your hair you must fulfill the vow (my opinion) much love and respect to the I.

Correction

I man know if you cut your hair you must have fulfilled the vow (in my opinion) much love and respect to the I.

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/4/2005 12:43:00 PM

Give Thanks Rock.

I was looking for the post with your number...cannot find it.

Hit my email...gonna be at Richardson Grove near the festtival site up there...a little south of where you are at. Don't think I'll be traveling that far north (McKinleyville). Let me know if you want to drive down to our campground one of those days so we can hook up.

JABergmann@aol.com

Blessings

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/4/2005 1:19:06 PM

that sounds good
707-839-5048

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 7/5/2005 7:22:39 AM

I-man is thankful for the supporting words written.
People says i'm almost lost my faith, and will soon start with all a dem drinks and drugs..... I personal see nothing change with my faith, only sometimes when i wake up from a beatiful rest i wonders where mi locks had gone!. I still cling to jah love, and will. There is nothing to lose than my inspiration- my dad- he did always wishing for better of me with all the advices and helps though he couldn't understand what is in 'rasta'.
My jah shine his way onus to remaine tight and strongly united.
Mloyi.

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 7/5/2005 1:39:06 PM

JUST LET JAH GUIDE ALL OF YOUR DEALINGS SO YOU CAN FORWARD AND CARRY OUT JAH WORKS IN THIS TIME. GUIDANCE TO PROSPER. JAH GUIDE. BLESSINGS.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I