Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=888&start_row=1

The Holy Piby

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lioness_Susan Sent: 6/23/2005 11:15:55 AM

Greetings,

What are the i's views on the holy piby?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 6/23/2005 2:55:37 PM

To I, the piby represents a part in the coming foward of Rastafari. The piby as well as other writings, had been talking about the God oif Ethiopia and so forthm Right and Hon Marcus Garvey went to New Jersey to colaborate with this Athyli, whom I have heard few reports of, but I have heard someone say that he was like Alister Crawly, which if any of you are famailiar with that piece of work, would make Athyli a frickin nut, but Marcus's relationship with him strongly makes me believe that it was merley propaganda. But, these were the birth symbols of what was to come, the forrunner of our presence.

Ras Zion i

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/23/2005 5:16:18 PM

only way make good man no credible is make him sound crazy

discredit the prophets

RSK

personally have not read it and can't get me hands on hard copy

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/24/2005 9:39:12 AM

"Make the Black Race an economical power to save it from suffering...best service to god"

The Holy
PIBY

The Blackman's Bible
Shepherd Robert Athlyi Rogers
First published in 1924

Introduction by Miguel Lorne
Foreword by Ras Sekou Tafari
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the book from barns and noble(3year ago)but it has been told to me (things that in this book)since i was a youth..prophesy. those with eye and ear,you know.
this book is like any other book of enlightment....
take it for what it is.

if he was a white man they call it phsyic, if it a black man the call him CRAZY.he did his job but he did kill himself.People have to be cairful with JAH power..but now look at the tree his seed help plant

onelove

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 6/24/2005 3:04:49 PM

Blessed,

Yes I, these people paved the way for Rastafari. I don't hold the theology \to be perfect, but the intention was love, and to shine a bright light in the hearts of those who needed spriritual upliftment. There were many people looking to Afrika even before HIM crown. There were even people before His Majesty became Emperor of Ithiopia, that was hailing HIM up, because they knew that something was happening, and so people became influnced with vibe that was a gwan.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/25/2005 4:24:04 PM

Most RasTafarI people I have spoken to haven't read the holy piby. The first time I heard about it was on the Internet.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/25/2005 5:42:33 PM

"The first time I heard about it was on the Internet."

thats good, the Internet is the first time some people have heard about rasta.first time for all things, RIGHT.

onelove

La Alpha Elijah cr toco coruse, ninky mose zezom la jobijem.
Our modo is peace, our standard is right, our salvation is at hand. Selah.

Try
Headstart Printing and Publishing Co. Ltd
P.O Box2967
Kingston8 Jamaica
Tel/fax (876)922-3915
E-mail:Headstart@hotmail.com

Messenger: Lioness_Susan Sent: 6/27/2005 9:36:45 AM

Greetings,

I have read it, but I still have yet to formulate my views on it. I will have to read it again to get a full overstanding. No one can question Jah works.

Give thanks for the responses

Ras TafarI

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I