Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=848&start_row=1

REPATRIATION IS A MUST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BIGA FIRE Sent: 5/27/2005 10:54:49 AM

WE MUST LEAVE BABYLON NOW WHILE WE CAN. THE HIGHER HEADS ARE PLOTTING TO KILL ALL WHO THEY CAN,IMAN KNOW THIS ITS A MESSAGE FROM
THE FIRE MAN GET WHAT YOU CAN AND LEAVE
SELAH THE FASTER WE LEAVE BABYLON THE FASTER THEY GET THERE JUDGMENT

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/27/2005 12:54:57 PM

Greetings Bredren

Tribe of Juday must get all together, then get all the other tribes together and go home?

RSK

I'm feeling that too, but InI must not take babylon customs with us

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 5/27/2005 1:22:30 PM

There is the sound right there sis: but InI must not take babylon customs with us.
Preperation is a must to restore the black nation to its rightful place.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/27/2005 4:00:14 PM

I n I believe we must go, but I do not in restoring the "black" nation, I am a warrior to restore God's Kingdom! Fire blaze on Babylon & burn the wicked!

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 5/27/2005 5:07:59 PM

BABYLON MUST FALL BEFORE THERE BE ANY PEACE. JAH WILL SEAL UP HIS SERVANTS. 144,000 OF THEM. 12,000 FROM EACH THE 12 TRIBES. THEN UTTERLY DOWNSTROY ALL WICKED SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION AND UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. WE RASTA MUST CROSS THE RED SEA AGAIN. WHEN THIS SECOND EXODUS HAPPEN AGAIN THESE COMPUTERS WERE ON IN BABYLON MUST STAY AND MELT BEFORE THE FIRE LIKE THE CANDLE. JAH WILL SMOKE BABYLON LIKE THE HERB, WITHER AWAY AS GREEN HERB. JAH BRINGETH THE ROCKS TO MELT, AND BREAK DOWN ALL BABYLON WALLS AND TOWERS OF BABEL, AND BARRIERS OF BONDAGE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL.

JAH RASTAFARI LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/28/2005 3:03:34 AM

EliJAH

Why are you and certain others so against blackness?

"When I say black do you feel it is an attack..." -Mutabaruka

Peace
Jeff

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/28/2005 3:08:13 AM

Hail up Idren and Sistren, it is a must that InI repatriate both mentally and physically. Everyman who calls on the name of Jah must leave this land!

Rastafari

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/28/2005 7:40:09 AM

Whether they are against or not, doesnt mean its right. Black this Black that, honestly them not black, brown if that. Its a description on how a person looks. In the Holy Bible it dont depect Black or White with those words, it depects peoples in Bible with their nations. King Solomon's nation was God's Kingdom. That is what im against "black nation", to me its racism, if its a black nation pale coated I's cant attend. In God's Kingdom all with a pure heart are welcome, get it?

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/28/2005 8:50:31 AM

It seems you're ignoring the bigger picture of black (or any non-white) people facing racism in a white-powered system, as well as ignoring the blackness of the very movement (Rasta been chanting Africa, blackness, reparations and repatriation from the beginning) you claim to represent. It is exactly like what the early Christians did by taking the Jewishness out of Jesus, get it?

Peace
Jeff

Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/28/2005 2:30:05 PM

Is there any such thing as a non-black person? Isn't non-black the same thing as transparent? Black is the essence of pigmentation, and the entire visible world is actually shades and aspects of black, isn't it?
Yah, it is.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I