Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=848&start_row=31

REPATRIATION IS A MUST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 6/1/2005 2:14:28 PM

NO MATTER WHAT COLOR OF SKIN, WE ALL BLEED ONE COLOR, FOR WE ARE ALL OF ONE BLOOD.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/1/2005 3:53:44 PM

Irie Lion InI appreciate your reasoning and somewhat agree, however the reality of the matter is that with certain circumstances Idren canna do this. But there are times when InI must lQQk to Jah and do Jah work to uplift black man. For those who say this not true, InI say, my bredren ancestors oppression no make difference when the descendents of the oppressors stop benefitting from it today.

One luv does not mean ignore the need, forget the deed, cause the consequences still here

RSK

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 6/1/2005 3:54:28 PM

"NOAH HAD 3 SONS HAM SHEM AND JAPHETH. BLACK YELLOW AND WHITE. AND THE 3 OF THEM BROTHERS. IN FULL BLOOD. SO IF YOUR WHITE, LOOK PON THE BLACK MAN FACE AS IF HE IS YOUR OWN BROTHER HAM. AND SAME IF YOUR BLACK, LOOK PON THE WHITE MAN FACE AS IF HE'S YOUR BROTHER JAPHETH. SAME GOES FOR ALL THREE. WE NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT BLACK THIS WHITE THAT. JUST THINK BREDREN, UNDER ONE FATHER. SEEN?"

This is what I have been saying this hole time, but everyone misread my words saying that "I was forgetting about what happened to the Africans" & a hole bunch of others things.

Black is just a color, & not many skins in Africa today or before were actually black, jsut dark brown, but Babylon in its early years claimed that Africans were "black", therefore I do not use black when I describe I brothers. Finally you see, seen.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: BIGA FIRE Sent: 6/1/2005 8:42:21 PM

YES IYAH EVERY ONE MUST BE ON THEM SAME LEVELS/IRITS ITS
HARD FOR I TO SEE A WHITE MEN AND SAY HE'S IMAN BROTHER
WHEN HE HIMSELF DONT FEEL THE SAME ABOUT IMAN,WORST IF THE WORDS THAT COMETH
OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS NOT OF IMAN FATHER THE FIRE WILL BE BLAZING
BUT MY HAND IS STRECHED OUT STILL,SELASSIE I IS LUV

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/2/2005 1:40:42 PM

Well said Biga Fire ...
"WORST IF THE WORDS THAT COMETH
OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS NOT OF IMAN FATHER THE FIRE WILL BE BLAZING
BUT MY HAND IS STRECHED OUT STILL,SELASSIE I IS LUV"