Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=847&start_row=1

Babylon, the whore, and the saved

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 5/26/2005 10:44:55 AM

Rev 1:3 "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things that are written therein: for the time is at hand."

Rev 18:3 "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

Reread Rev 16:12-16, this is where we are right now.

Idren, I beg of you, worry not about interpritation only about salvation. You cannot save the damned, you can only condem yourself to their fate. You already have everything you need and you know everything you need to know, you must ovastand the teaching that have been extended to you and apply them to your EVERYDAY life. Time is very short. You must believe in the one true God...

Love Peace and FREEDOM,
Empress Nzingha

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/26/2005 11:15:38 PM

Nzingha, you said,
------------------------
You already have everything you need and you know everything you need to know, you must ovastand the teaching that have been extended to you and apply them to your EVERYDAY life. Time is very short. You must believe in the one true God...
------------------------

Yes I. Once this statement is made reality in a person's life, all else is irrelavant, because Oneness with Jah is I and I salvation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/26/2005 11:38:19 PM

how does one worry not about interpretation but overstand what is taught?

sounds contradictory, interpretation is a manifestation of perception, and one must first perceive a concept before overstanding it

InI agree that Jah law is with us, however in our mortal state, InI feel a need to study, not interpret as far as questioning the motivation or intention behind Jah word, but simply overstand its meaning before any application can take place

.........study to show thyself approved.............

Jah Bless

RSK

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 5/27/2005 9:58:14 AM

Sistren, interpretation and ovastanding are different and not the same. Interpetation is drawing conclusions based on previous experiences, it can cloud the mind and actually hide the truth. In order to ovastand you must take things face value and allow the light to shape them into their true form, outside of prejudice and assumption. The Most High will always show you the way if you open your eyes and see. The whys and how comes of things are not in our power to even question, we can only move forward in faith that the rightious will not be lead astray. At the end, everything will become clear as all the pieces are added up.

love Peace and FREEDOM,
Empress Nzingha

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/27/2005 10:03:32 AM

love to the people

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I