Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=837&start_row=1

Acceptance

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/23/2005 1:30:05 PM

Please believe in the human soul. As Nefertiti puts it, know INI. It is the same thing.
When you see someone going astray do not degrade them, because they are seeking the path. Which person does not try the wrong way in order to learn which is the right way? And we do this in full knowledge that Jah is looking after us and will not allow any chaos in his creation.
When someone says something do not say you disagree with them, because really you and them are from the same source, even when they spoke those words you disagree with. Say you prefer the words to be stated in a different way, or with an addition or something left out from what that person said.
Peace is the way. Do not look for conflict. If you see conflict, don't open your mouth. Close your eyes and rub them while saying a silent prayer and open them again. You still had some sleep in your eyes and that's why you saw conflict. Or remember your soul and then you will forget the conflict you saw. Ark says, praise Jah-rastafari when you're seeing wrong. It is the same thing I am saying. I and I are all saying the same thing, always.
It is only for I and I to realize that I and I are one, from the same source and all playing parts in the same symphony of life. And then I and I must understand that I and I cannot see the whole picture, but only a part at a time, because I and I are limited in perspective unlike I and I father, Jah. So when you see a style that does not fit in fully according to your understanding, let go. It fits in somehow, you can be sure. It is Jah.
I support all the I's and every works and words and thoughts of the I's, because life is a destruction to all false concepts.

I am not speaking against the custom of this site. But the custom of agreeing and disagreeing is not really what is going on. I and I are not agreeing and disagreeing, I and I are sighting up and not sighting up. There can be no disagreement. This is not a debate or a quarrel. It is iron sharpen iron and one block on top the other to build something greater than both blocks - collective power.

This is not a negative statement I am making, because although I am encouraging for a better way I am not rejecting the ways we have been using. Forward does not destroy or negate the past, and progress does not belittle the past efforts or contributions.
What I am saying is we need to actively embrace these traditions of unity of spirit manifest as flesh. We do this by the words we use. Wordsound and power. Remember the source.
Big up to everyone and everything.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/23/2005 9:20:04 PM

onelove

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/23/2005 9:39:19 PM

praise to Jah for such a divine message

RSK

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I