Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=835&start_row=21

Speaking of Malcom X...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/23/2005 9:10:52 AM

Sistren and Bredren

If the NOI and other organizations can be infiltrated, don't you think that it is possible to be a leader in these organizations and be bamboozled into believing that the organization did it.

Yes, he did say that, but that doesn't make it true, especially if the powers behind it wanted it to appear that way.

RSK

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/23/2005 9:32:18 AM

ok.

Your opinion is appreciated.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/23/2005 2:48:24 PM

Greetings Elijah

Thank you for your response; I know my posts are a bit controversial at times.

I am a student of conspiracy theories

~one luv~

RSK

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 10/19/2005 6:36:24 PM

Update on the murder of Malcolm X. The NOI did in fact play a part in it, if you read further in the actual article you will find that the NOI did play a part in the murder. Althought the suspicious still do remain that the FBI did play a part in the murder because, "it was young black men who commited the murder as the article says quoted from Atallah Shabazz. Hook it up with a response on this RSK we had a good reasoning off this topic to begin with.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan admits in a 60 Minutes interview broadcast Sunday and reported on Wednesday's CBS Evening News that his incendiary rhetoric played a role in the 1965 assassination of civil rights leader Malcolm X.

Farrakhan makes the statements to Malcolm X’s daughter, Atallah Shabazz, and 60 Minutes Correspondent Mike Wallace.

"I may have been complicit in words that I spoke leading up to February 21 [1965]," Farrakhan tells Shabazz and Wallace. "I acknowledge that and regret that any word that I have said caused the loss of life of a human being."

Shabazz later issued a statement thanking Farrakhan for acknowledging his role and said: "I wish him peace." However, she did not forgive him.

Malcolm X was only 39 years old when he was killed. This month, he would have been 75.

The former Malcolm Little was Farrakhan's mentor in the Nation of Islam—for a time, they both believed that the white man was evil and that the black and white races should live separately.

In 1964, Malcolm X revealed publicly that Elijah Mohammed, the leader of the Nation of Islam, was guilty of impregnating several of his teenage secretaries, in direct violation of his own preachings against sex outside of marriage.

Farrakhan was outraged. He called Malcolm X a traitor and wrote, two months before the killing, that "such a man is worthy of death."

Three men with ties to the Nation of Islam were convicted in the slaying in the Audubon Ballroom in Harlem on Feb. 21, 1965.

Shabazz, then 6, witnessed the shooting, as did Malcom X's wife and other children.

Farrakhan has denied ordering the assassination but later admitted to having "helped create the atmosphere" that led to it.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I