Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=833&start_row=1

Some Reasonings

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/15/2005 7:58:48 PM

Greetings All

I would like to put forth some reasonings I have been meditating upon lately.

I work at an Asian restaurant as a waiter. I work for tips, basically, it is how I feed my family and go throught school (I graduated from college this semester, yes I!). I do not mind 'kissing up' to people, because I like good service when I go to places. I also do not think to much about tips, because I know that JAH provides all the time. There are rich people who tip crappy and poor people that tip little, but they are grateful, and so I know the intentions behind the tip. I see a lot of people I work with really stress out on tips, and judge people based on the tip they received, or THINK they might recieve. It's pure babylon, straight and simple...everything Christ taught us about, these people do not follow. And many of them go to church and things, which bothers me more.

We live in Rome...that is the only way I can see it. Look at the 'ultimate fighting' and all the gladiatoral sports people enjoy. It's crazy. It seems our values are all screwed up, and I can empathize with the early Christians and their struggle for rightousness in Roman society.

If we really practiced what Christ taught, we would would have Zion right here on earth.

Blessings and Peace
JAH LOVE
Jeff

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/15/2005 8:04:11 PM

InI RASpecktfully overstand what you mean.

Those who you refer to as "going to church" are behaving as they are programmed to behave. Church is a man made creation. An institution. MOST churches today, follow after the "traditions of men" as opposed to the teachings of the MOST HIGH. Therefore, we must spread the truth to all four corners of the earth and multiply the good.

RSK

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/16/2005 4:28:34 PM

Greetings Sistren

Yes, too much man-made tradition and religion.

Peace and Blessings
Jeff

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I