Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=829&start_row=11

Martin Luther King Jr. vs. Malcolm X

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/13/2005 10:39:15 AM

there is no competion....

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/13/2005 11:22:11 AM

exactly

Messenger: Rasta Rob Sent: 5/15/2005 7:18:15 PM

Greetings!

InI am deeply sorry for not replying to the I's messages on the this thread that I have created but lately I have been rapped up in the demands of school and work. InI am really thankful for the I's responses and views. Thanks Ras Sistren Khamyl for giving InI a well thought out response on MLK and Malcolm X's similarities and differences and it has given I little bit of a bases for InI's paper. Thanks Brother Ras Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I and Ras ElIjah for those great web sites and I have been looking for that book the I has suggested "Why we cant wait" but havent had any luck. SisMenenI thanks for suggesting that book! I was luckfully able to find it and was automatically hooked on. It's ones of those books you cant put down. It for sure is an amazing book. In InI's paper I will defiantly wont paint a picture of them as enemies but as "co-workers" in the fight for equality for the African American race because even though they had different stratigies they were in a way "co-workers". Again thanks to the I's responses AND this site for increasing InI's knowlege of Jah Ras TafarI.

JAH BLESS!

Ras Rob

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/15/2005 8:06:11 PM

Ras Rob, pay it forward.

RSK

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 5/15/2005 8:29:22 PM

Give thanks Ras Rob, I am overjoyed that the I has been taken by Malcolm X's autobiography.. it truly is one of them books that you can't put down! Everything makes a difference bredren, your paper is important.
Blessed

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I