Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=823&start_row=1

Drinking and driving

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/7/2005 1:35:44 PM

When I was about five years old my mother's friend gave us a ride in her car and she had a cup of coffee next to her she was sipping from. I remember I was afraid for her and feeling nervous because I knew that drinking and driving was wrong.
So I pointed out the situation to my mother and she said not to worry about it.

The point I'm making is that right and wrong can be usurped if you listen to teachings without having a solid foundation in your own knowledge and experience. When you find yourself saying that something is wrong and you don't have any clue why anyone, including yourself, should think that it is wrong, somebody tricked you.

Another point that can be seen in this post is that the black man has been reborn and his armegeddon is over. This experience is from my former life. I have already experienced everything a man can experience and have struggled to realize my true nature. And then I overcame and now I am spirit and no longer flesh.
Now I am learning how to live more upfully within my temple of flesh, which I am not yet adept at using. I used to be a flesh (in belief) trying to overcome that illusion to recognize my true nature.
Anyone know about that????

PS Illusion is something that you can see, but it is not really there.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I