Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=818&start_row=1

A Message To Ark I

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/5/2005 6:17:06 AM

This forum is getting way out of hand. I shall return when there is respect.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/5/2005 9:23:13 AM

Your really starting to anger me, this is a resoning forum with different topics, if you dont like whats reasoning in one topic create or move to another.

out of haand pffft... whatever I use to think of you as a very inteligent person aside from the reasoning we are engaged in but now im loosing that thought of you.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/5/2005 10:25:55 AM

Greetings Ras Sistren Khamyl

Just wondering if you got my message under the "What is your problem" thread? I hope this did come off as rude? I was being quite serious...experiences and stories from people who experienced events as they took place is a welcoem addition to my ever-learning mind.

Blessings
Jeff

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/5/2005 11:10:02 AM

Ras Sistren Khamyl,

Hopefully you can stick around a little longer before you decide to leave.

I would ask all people to show respect for each other. When you interact with others, think in your mind how Haile Selassie I would interact. And try your best to deal with people by the example of Haile Selassie I, then there will be no offence.

People have a hard time dealing with each other with respect when it is a small group. It is even harder on the internet with so many different people with different opinions.

From time to time, people will disrespect each other, that is where Christ's message of turning the other cheek has good use. It is not about allowing yourself to be oppressed, but it is about forgiving your brothers and sisters when things are said or done that are offensive. Sometimes people will offend each other, but if there is forgiveness, the offence will be over quickly, and the people will be able to return to better communication and Itinue to rise. Stick up for yourself but try not to get too offended by people too quickly, because somebody might say a few disrespectful things, but after a few minutes, hours or days, the storm passes and reasoning can move forward.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/5/2005 12:18:02 PM

thank you Ark I

I agree with your suggestions; I just hate hostile environments.

My spirit is one that longs for peace.

Thank you for supporting the participants. I have learned a lot from various idren here.

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/5/2005 3:41:36 PM

Blessed love Sistren,

For whatever it is worth, I find your presence here on the site to be enlightening and you have provided some very worthy reasonings on various subjects. I think that you contribute to the higher elevation of thought here on this board, so I would encorage you to remain present.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/5/2005 9:33:54 PM

thank you bredren

the way of His Imperial Majesty is the way of luv and overstanding

I stay

RSK

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/6/2005 2:34:25 AM

Ras Sistren Khamyl

Just wondering if there is a reason you have ignored two of my posts that were directed at you?

Peace
Jeff

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/6/2005 2:36:07 AM

Give Thanks for higher love and livity, isis high to Negus I Selassie I Rastafari!

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/6/2005 6:02:16 AM

Sorry Jah Love, had to go back and read again.

No ignore, most appreciative for your support and acknowledgement.

Just reading too fast and not keeping association of who posted what.

Please forgive

RSK

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I