Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=804&start_row=11

What is your problem

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/4/2005 1:18:02 AM

what is your problem....more work less talk.

onelove

even the wolf has to breathe..... jah know jah works.....

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/4/2005 1:45:13 AM

so let me get this right, you can speak for the masses? and you weren't even born, I WAS

and anyone who doesn't agree with your findings is speaking NONSENSE?

i don't intend to educate you, that's for you to do

never ever accept another's reality, find your own

but always be respectful

RSK

I do not post on this forum to fight, that is not the way of Jah

These are only MY findings, and they differ from yours

and I know plenty of Afrikans who are incarcerated BECAUSE of the school system; I've attended professional development that instructs educators on how to assure that 1/3 of black males are placed in special education classes, and then medicated to make them more succeptable to abuse heroine as adults, and I've seen how those records which used to be sealed are being used in courts because of loopholes in the injustice system so don't give me that crap about finishing school keeping peeps outta incarceration

socialized conditioning creates a slave mentality

sure, there are no chains and shackels

but AFRICANS aint trying to run anymore

respect your elders; I lived in the sixties and I know firsthand what I speak of, not hearsay

Also, in the spirit of Jah, there should be NO OFFENSE taken, unless one is guilty

RSK

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/4/2005 3:15:03 AM

InI do not some to fight flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high and low places...spiritual/mental combat more secure...JAH Bless the Elder Word Sound Power...

---------------------------

Its like spiritual war, its also physical war but if we should try to actuate physical instruments or weapons of war and use dem then we would be targets of babylon police force and dem will out come and mash of stone and lock of people and give dem prison sentences. So , we know, you know, true power of that earth is in Ighest stages, cause life is like two stages, if you like, spiritual-mental and physical-practical. So, when we carry out combat on the spiritual-mental plain, we know we are more secure. Yes, we know we are less open to attacks and defects, yes, and verbal aggression on the level of commitment, termination and strength, because of word and sound. In the beginning was the word, the word was with Jah and word come to count itself flesh, so, even black hold drum sounds can take into itself certain force power and strive the weak heart. The word sound similar taken to itself certain word power and strive the weak heart.

-Ras Jah Bones
----------------------------

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/4/2005 8:03:06 AM

So now your admitting this is your opinion?

ThaT was the only problem I found in your text. And by the way it dont matter what year I was born, it matters on my education & knowledge, which I have alot of, blessed by JAh & HIM's powers.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/4/2005 9:55:07 AM

I am only say that you have been disrespectful at best and my reality is not opinion it is a reality arrived at through analysis of facts, not what I perceive about facts. I have not read one fact in your responses.

And you have no right to condemn nor evaluate my education, spiritual discernment, nor edification thereof.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/4/2005 10:56:00 AM

Yes it is opinion, yes their are some facts their but the hole idea is based on opinion. And yes their are facts in my responses, you just do not want to believe them.

I wasnt disrespectful you simply just do not have my respect.

You made a big deal out of something small, in my last response I tried to make amends but im done with that now.

-----------------------------------------
Ark I, I wouldnt mind hearing your views.
-----------------------------------------

true facts.

Once again I would Rock to explain, Criminal Revolution In Progress, I still understand what you mean. Maybe because government looks at us like criminals and we are in a revolution?

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/4/2005 12:15:20 PM

CALLING ARK I....................................

Please report to the forum

RSK

to: the rock, i overstood your original post, much RASpeckt!

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 5/4/2005 2:00:03 PM

For what it's worth, I agree more with RSK's views on the black struggle in America.
Elijah sounds too boastful and cocky, and it would do him good to humble himself and listen to the Sistren's teachings.
Besides, the only way any of us can truly know what the black struggle is like in America, is to BE a black person in America.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/4/2005 4:10:20 PM

As for the boastful cocky part I dont know where you got that from, I simply put out my thoughts & Ideas, interpret however you want, as I am humble but secure in I n I beliefs.

To agree with RSK, is to think that sir Martin L. King really had no importance in the movement. which is completely out of this world to me, if you was to say that to any of the southern africans around my area, you might have a hard time saying anything else to them. Their is a recreation center named after him sveral blocks from my house located in a community which is 97% African in population. I have books & have read books written by Martin Luth King, and for all he put out and did for his people you wont give he his own credit? And RSK if im wrong about how you beleive and that I may have miss interpreted you tell me now.

You said before that you werent trying to school me, what about when you said "T I M E 2 G O T O S C H O O L".

"I know from family that when martin and malcolm were in st louis, blacks and whites alike didn't want to be associated with him"

They were afraid of white supremisist, but eventually came together with him in some way, This man provided for his people and this is very much the Truth.

"the church my family belonged to for 3 generations, a presbyterian church established in 1898, sent young white ministers to march with him and church membership tripled in those years because this was the first integrated presbyterian church in the midwest of the country and people wanted to be associated with the prestige, NOT THE MAN!"

Seems like you dont overstand that people joined the church to get invovled in someway which the intergration movement (also about of MLK movement), they felt like they were doing something to also help the people. I bet you the older folks who knew of him and even had the time to be associated with someone who taught his teaching, they would say he was the Calvary, the Help they needed to get up & stand up.

Ras ElIjah

Now how rude are you, you overstood his post then why instead of starting this did you just not help explain, you got some problems, nonsense lady.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 5/4/2005 5:02:58 PM

"To agree with RSK, is to think that sir Martin L. King really had no importance in the movement."

I don't ever recall RSK saying this in any of her posts.

personally, I love and respect Dr. King for his courage, but I think you intentionally diminish the accomplishments of Malcom X, at least that is how I am interperting your posts.

And Dr. King was not the only important black leader in history. Others like Marcus Garvey had a philosophy that encouraged more "separation" than integration, but his infuence over black people was immense and he did much to empower his people into a mindset of self-worth. Which I think you will agree with me on this, was what black people desperately needed at the time.
You are not reasoning in a very calm, collected way Elijah. And I think your emotions are interfering with your ability to be rational on this subject. It is apparent in your rudeness and belligerence.

P.S. who is the "nonsense lady". If you are refering to me, I am a man.

-Osiris

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I