Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=804&start_row=1

What is your problem

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/1/2005 12:51:10 PM

Long time suffering, Long time hustling, struggling, hugging the game so thats all I know.
Revamped
Mom's was called a ghetto tramp

ish we ironed straight wet food stamps.

F... it we on a muscle mission
If you dont repent then we know were your energy was spent.

Vibe with me now...I can open up the whole globe without crackin a whip

RASTA SHOW YOU HOW

That venom in you now
Art of War says use tools and whose rules thats 4 corners
So Rastafari and if you see him you hug him
or your being eliminated by him either way thats 360 degrees of revolution
So you want to test him
You put salt in his wounds edited the whole script but you forgot this is C.R.I.P, Criminal revolution in progress

E.S.
Peace to all and all to peace

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/2/2005 6:01:47 PM

Iyah no criminal

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/2/2005 8:31:04 PM

Iyah no criminal

If you dont understand what I said then this message is not for you.
Rastafari! Criminal revolution in progress... We see this and do this and free us by freeing the youth. In the end, there will be no criminal, just revolution.

One love

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 5/3/2005 11:15:44 AM

ITES!! give thanks Rock... serious word sound

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/3/2005 11:20:29 AM

We see this and do this and free us by freeing the youth

From this I interpret that you mean that, We commit criminal acts till the government of RastafarI has emerged and then we will not be a criminal no longer.

I believe in the movement of Martin L. King, Non-violent movement.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/3/2005 1:23:36 PM

What do you really know about the movement of MLK?

Did you know that MLK said the nonviolence was only a tactic and was contingent upon the media televising the events because it was always easy to turn your head from the subject when it wasn't in your face?

Did you know that the best thing JFK did for civil rights was to be assassinated?

Did you know that it was public embarassment, not peace that caused the movement to be successful?

I suggest two readings: Lies My Teacher Told Me & What They Never Told You In History Class

If nonviolence was so successful, how do you account for the body count associated with the civil rights movement?

THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WAS ONLY NONVIOLENT FOR WHITES; POOR WHITES, FREEDOM WORKERS, ETC. WERE SLAUGHTERED IN THE MOST BRUTAL FASHION.

GO TO THIS WEBSITE: WITHOUT SANCTUARY

THE HORRIFIC THING IS THAT A LOT OF WHAT YOU WILL SEE ON THIS SITE TOOK PLACE IN THE 20TH CENTURY AND SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED (OR APOLISHED) IN 1865!

RSK

Messenger: Legacy Sent: 5/3/2005 2:44:09 PM

Yea, Sistren, also the leadership of Malcolm X did promote violence.

Can it be for a movement to take place, there must be a balance? A balance of violence and non-violence? InI see that complete militance and violence do na good, and people a get walked on if everyone stay peaceful. I see in the Civil Rights Movement that there was a balance of both views, which lead to victory.

Just InI haffa make sure InI know who the real enemy is.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/3/2005 6:57:45 PM

--------------------------------------------
1)Did you know that MLK said the nonviolence was only a tactic and was contingent upon the media televising the events because it was always easy to turn your head from the subject when it wasn't in your face?

2)Did you know that the best thing JFK did for civil rights was to be assassinated?

3)Did you know that it was public embarassment, not peace that caused the movement to be successful?

4)THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WAS ONLY NONVIOLENT FOR WHITES; POOR WHITES, FREEDOM WORKERS, ETC. WERE SLAUGHTERED IN THE MOST BRUTAL FASHION.
---------------------------------------------

You know that your words are opinion and not true.

1) It was a nonviolent movement for the people who stood behind MLK, they were attacked with violence from whites during their marches and during their everday life. But they were nonviolent, some people within the movement did sopposedly fight back because of rage built up because of oppression.

2) This is false because after the death of JFK, the African community was even more disturbed and brought on by troubled times because they no longer had someone in that position to help protect them.

3) Public embarrasment? The people who attacked them in Georgia, Tennesee, Florida, Lousiana (etc) were embarresed? I dont believe so, it may have been the northerners who were embarresed, even though they still called Africans niggers and such. And it was the nonviolent part that helped it succeed, because if their was violence from the Africans they would have been killed with no regrets by any white man.

4) So your saying the whites were killed and hurt the most!!?? You are indeed wrong because during that time their were more African's who were victims of murder than whites, I know that whites who were with MLK were killed, but this doesnt mean at'all that Africans werent, they were murdered the most.

Martin Luther King, was a great man and if not for he, Africans in America would be alot worse off right now and thats a fact.

Malcom X was a black supremisist, so just like any white supremisist he had radical thoughts on the solution to racsism.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/3/2005 9:42:55 PM

JFK's assassination sent the country into mourning and that made it easier to get the civil rights bills passed. your first point, restates my thesis--the movement was not nonviolent, also, this is not my opinion, this is the result of research

If JFK was so busy protecting afrikans, why did they need a movement?

also, the truth of the matter is that the majority of amerikkkans hated malcolm and martin

it only became safe and popular to embrace them after they were dead and could no longer assemble the masses

AN ARMY CANNOT FOLLOW A DEAD GENERAL

yes it was embarassment, not on a local level, but for the govt in general; it hurt them in the UN and again as i said, the pictures and live broadcasts in your face is impossible to ignore

THINK BACK TO RODNEY KING, The first time people saw the video, they were mad as hell; after they started showing continually, we were desynthesized (peeps was like, oh that's the tape of rodney getting his but whipped 5,6, and 10 p.m.)

You cannot discount the impact the media plays on the way society views current events. Every time Martin planned to do something, HE LEAKED IT TO THE PRESS, to make sure they would be there.

You are naive if you think those who lynched, mamed, and murdered, took pictures and made family postcards, would've suddenly seen things differently just because the afrikans wouldn't fight back

malcolm hurt them in worldwide public opinion and he hurt them in their pocket, SANITATION WORKERS STRIKE / BUS BOYCOTT

J EDGAR HOOVER stated, "any man that has the power to unite blacks with poor whites or any other ethnic group is a threat to national security and subject to investigation"

I believe the pharoah said it like this, "Come let us deal wisely with them; lest they add on to our enemies and overtake us"

now argue that he wasn't globally known? NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

T I M E 2 G O T O S C H O O L

I know from family that when martin and malcolm were in st louis, blacks and whites alike didn't want to be associated with him

the church my family belonged to for 3 generations, a presbyterian church established in 1898, sent young white ministers to march with him and church membership tripled in those years because this was the first integrated presbyterian church in the midwest of the country and people wanted to be associated with the prestige, NOT THE MAN!

It sounds asif you've had a few black HIS Story classes. Look at the numbers, data, statistics, events, uncensored with no commentary and see if you see the same picture painted in the miseducation of the youth about malcolm, martin, and this country in general

Fact vs. Opinion

Fact: The use of media, television, was present during the civil rights movement.

Fact: Northerners didn't like black people any more than southern whites. They abused blacks in servitude, factories, and changed slavery from southern rope to northern dope, ie. polio vaccination of the fifties

Fact: JFK did not protect anybody, including himself. If you can kill the president of the United Snakes of Amerikkka, you can kill anybody.

Fact: The civil rights movement was one of the bloodiest times in our HISSTORY in this hell hole they call a country. And it continues.

Fact: If we are so much better off because of MLK, explain why more Africans owned property and businesses during those years than today? Explain why 37 years after his assassination, and after a so called victory of civil rights, 1 of every 3 black males is enslaved through incarceration? Explain why the people who work the hardest to sustain this economy, have the worst education, healthcare, and diets? (remember, MLK was for the economically disadvantaged)

Lincoln freed the slaves with no voting rights, no rights to own property, and the equivalent of 3/5 of a human being as worth. In the words of Chris Rock, "that's like freeing a bird, with a brick tied to its back".

MLK posed a threat to the illuminati, the bildebergers, and the rothchilds, because he appeared to be able to unite blacks whites jews gentiles in brother hood. That would mean an end to the new world order, one world church and government. And I say appeared, because after the marches were over, the whites put their suits back on and went back to their jobs, the blacks went back to the unemployment office, only to be the last one hired, and the first one fired, and at the end of the day, they still had to come up with the rent money for the slum residences the jews provided for them

investigate it before you discount it

like you should investigate what you have taken about civil rights as truth

always in luv, RSK

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/4/2005 1:00:36 AM

NO IT IS OPINION

Just because of the acts dont by few, does not mean it wasnt a nonviolent movement.

In that time the movement needed protection and that was assisted by JFK.

Time for you to go to school, dont bring this nonsense to me.

If it wasnt for Martin L King and others like the group called "The Deacons of Defense", Africans wouldnt have any rights. Before MLK people were scared to stand up for themselves. They actually thought the whites were higher than them, this struggle was vicious. No shit the majority of WHITE americans hated MLK and Mr.X, and as for te Africans, theyhated them because they didnt want no more trouble, but without that trouble they would have had more trouble, more discrimination.

"Did you know that it was public embarassment, not peace that caused the movement to be successful?"

You said Public embarresment, Public reads "dealing with the community". Northern, and government communitys are different from southerm communitys.

Why are so many Africans are incarcerated? THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS MANY ARE COMMITING CRIMES INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH SCHOOL AND GETTING JOBS. And you can say whatever to men on that because the town I live in was a problems area for Africans because of racism. But after MLK they were free'd from being hurt. Many of those people were righteous, these are the grandparents of my African friends, but my friends only care about Rap, dope dealing etc THATS why their is that problem. If every African in the USA, went completely through school it would be alot better, this is why Haile Selassie I taught education above everything to succeed, his nation was filled with poverty but he erged his people's youth to get their education and to make Ethiopia a better place, but then like MLK, another African leader was killed.

JFK did not protect anybody, including himself. If you can kill the president of the United Snakes of Amerikkka, you can kill anybody.

You know what shut up with this, you CAN kill anyone, but this doesnt mean he couldnt protect himself, this was planned out by criminal leaders, and the man who did it was killed himself.

The civil rights movement was one of the bloodiest times in our HISSTORY in this hell hole they call a country. And it continues.

It dont continue, the way it did then, you may think it does but it dont, you know that many elderly Africans in America love this land no matter how bad they were treated through that time.

You speak nothing to me and you teach nothing to me, dont act like your smarter than because your not, you say this and that and say it is a fact but the only fact I n I see is your crap.

Ras ElIjah

P.S I wanted Rock to reply not you with your nonsense.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I